Jul 17, 2019, 04:19 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Suggestions] How can we improve?

Started by iLaxrv10, Jan 10, 2016, 06:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bosslaya

Make a PE creative server please!!!als razlc good idea!will you be able to sell out of shop hour?
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

steven chong

I think the server should add shop signs so that manager could not get soo busy when open the emp. 😊
☺😊😀😁ðŸ˜,😃ðŸ˜,,

CraftCrazyPe

I think the server should update to current version so there be more players. Plus a crack down on hackers/warpers/griefers.

Crafty

Super_Boox

Quote from: CraftCrazyPe on Sep 24, 2016, 08:55 amI think the server should update to current version so there be more players. Plus a crack down on hackers/warpers/griefers.

Crafty
saywhat will update the server once he's free, be patient. (If staff catch players hacking, warping etc, we'll handle them)

Bosslaya

Please don't update I won't be able to play

Super_Boox

Quote from: Bosslaya on Sep 25, 2016, 02:18 amPlease don't update I won't be able to play
If the server updates, you'll still be able to play even though your version is not updated to the recent one. It wont say that the server is "outdated" so you don't need to worry! :D

Bosslaya

OK that's great I was worried because my mom screwed over my Apple ID so I can't use it at all!

Bosslaya

Nobody saw my old comment about this so...make a PE creative!

MooshMan231

Quote from: Bosslaya on Sep 25, 2016, 02:05 pmOK that's great I was worried because my mom screwed over my Apple ID so I can't use it at all!
You may be able to make a new Apple ID :P

Credit to BirdTie

Pocket Elite

Bosslaya

Yea I know I'm going to!it will just take some time

MetaBird

Quote from: Super_Boox on Sep 25, 2016, 03:00 am
Quote from: Bosslaya on Sep 25, 2016, 02:18 amPlease don't update I won't be able to play
If the server updates, you'll still be able to play even though your version is not updated to the recent one. It wont say that the server is "outdated" so you don't need to worry! :D

Too bad this is false. You need the exact version to be able to play on PE.

Someone, anyone, shed me some light!

Super_Boox

Quote from: BirdTie on Sep 26, 2016, 11:46 pm

yeah last time it didn't outdate the server for me. I guess it changed.

Bosslaya

I'm so sad because now I can't believe lay!

Bosslaya

MetaBird

Quote from: Super_Boox on Sep 27, 2016, 12:46 am
Quote from: BirdTie on Sep 26, 2016, 11:46 pm

yeah last time it didn't outdate the server for me. I guess it changed.

I believe the reason was due to some changes in the game that doesnt allow the version to carry on. I do remember some old ones allow it.

Bosslaya

Quote from: kieroih on Apr 29, 2016, 09:20 amHey guys !  :laugh: 

Since many players are warpers and making deathwarps, I'm gonna try to suggest if we can't allow them to make warps. Instead, we can do /setwarp for them (just like asking for protection) :woodendoor: .

They will not be allowed to use the command /setwarp but they can still use the /warp command. And if possible, the ground that the setwarp will be made, will be automatically protected 2 blocks high(exact height of players).

This will let the players be worry-free of getting warped to death when they had some items bought from EMP (most especially the items that are pretty rare and expensive) :slimeball:  :diamond: :lightstonedust:  :sugarcanes:  :cookedmeat: .

I'm also gonna suggest if the Jmod+ team will handle this responsibility because I also noticed that sometimes our Jmod+ team are getting ignored and idle when a higher ranked staffs come on the server. This will make them still active even a higher staff is in the server.

Please feel free to react about my post.

That's all folks !   ;D
Good idea!I think that the death warping problem is bad.

Bosslaya

Great server does not need improvements but would be great to have them.also my home is near spawn and there has been a hacker.I know because there is a chunk out of my house and it is protected.the chunk has a massive hole next to it.these holes have been appearing lots lately in the area...if TNT is not banned please ban it(that's my suggestion)so we don't have to see huge potholes in our server!

bosslaya

(Hopefully)your favourite pocket Veteran

MooshMan231

Quote from: Bosslaya on Nov 13, 2016, 08:48 pmGreat server does not need improvements but would be great to have them.also my home is near spawn and there has been a hacker.I know because there is a chunk out of my house and it is protected.the chunk has a massive hole next to it.these holes have been appearing lots lately in the area...if TNT is not banned please ban it(that's my suggestion)so we don't have to see huge potholes in our server!

bosslaya

I beleive its an unobtainable item :P

Credit to BirdTie

Pocket Elite

Bosslaya

Quote from: MooshMan231 on Nov 13, 2016, 09:20 pm
Quote from: Bosslaya on Nov 13, 2016, 08:48 pmGreat server does not need improvements but would be great to have them.also my home is near spawn and there has been a hacker.I know because there is a chunk out of my house and it is protected.the chunk has a massive hole next to it.these holes have been appearing lots lately in the area...if TNT is not banned please ban it(that's my suggestion)so we don't have to see huge potholes in our server!

bosslaya

I beleive its an unobtainable item :P
Then some odd has been doing a LOT of digging

MooshMan231

I really think we need less staff, we have about 52 staff members and that makes up a TON of the playerbase. Of course there are elites, veterans, members and guests but most elites have gone to JMod and most Vets are going to elite and its basically just an endless cycle here. Im not saying the staff team is bad, they are extremely helpful but I think if we just cut down on the staff there would br more players for staff to help. ;D

Credit to BirdTie

Pocket Elite

MetaBird

Dec 11, 2016, 05:14 am #70 Last Edit: Dec 13, 2016, 07:30 pm by MetaBird
Quote from: MooshMan231 on Dec 10, 2016, 01:45 pmI really think we need less staff, we have about 52 staff members and that makes up a TON of the playerbase. Of course there are elites, veterans, members and guests but most elites have gone to JMod and most Vets are going to elite and its basically just an endless cycle here. Im not saying the staff team is bad, they are extremely helpful but I think if we just cut down on the staff there would br more players for staff to help. ;D

Please, we don't even have as much as Survival. And all of us are voluntary and are based off performances observed during their playtime, so to be fair, the more the better.

And based on what you're saying here is the less staffs means more players? That's not how it works. We help ones in need, and when staffs need helps we help them JUST THE SAME.

Elites, Members, Veterans and Guests can at any time help others. Us staffs can provide those and ones that a non-staff cannot do, such as protections, refilling, etc.

EDIT: we only have 60% - 75% of pocket staffs being dedicated/one-server staffs, the rest are multi-servers.

ANOTHER EDIT: keep in mind that we have a life outside of SFT, too. We cannot be on 24/7 and that's why we need players to get to know one another in order to help each other out.

CraftCrazyPe

Quote from: MooshMan231 on Dec 10, 2016, 01:45 pmI really think we need less staff, we have about 52 staff members and that makes up a TON of the playerbase. Of course there are elites, veterans, members and guests but most elites have gone to JMod and most Vets are going to elite and its basically just an endless cycle here. Im not saying the staff team is bad, they are extremely helpful but I think if we just cut down on the staff there would br more players for staff to help. ;D

In my opinion, from my experiance the server will progress if u have staff available at all times. But having 52 staff members is like having everyone that comes onto your server as a staff member.
Some servers would be previliged to have more then 20 players as it is. Don't get me wrong as I haven't been on sft for nearly 6 months since 0.11.0 but in this case there seems to be a problem resembling the choices of higher staff as they have made too many players become staff. A solution to this would be having a clean start with fresh staff but keep those who work hard & active, as their current ranks.

Crafty,

P.s. Don't take this too heart or anything Admins+ this is in my opinion and I don't know the full insight too this case.

xQuicScopex✪

ok were not going to be able to make a creative server because weve tried that on pc and it died

were also not going to demote anyone in our staff team now just to "lower" our staff numbers we make people staff because they deserve it not just because they've been here a long time
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jan 16, 2015, 02:59 pmThe king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.

Just an Average Guy

Britney1177

Also about the "too many staff" I've seen plenty of times where there have been times of the day when there was around 6 players on with no staff. There are still staffless times and this is where the hacker issue comes in. I say we have a decent amount of staff and it does not need to be lowered.
Survival Admin 
Pocket Edition Admin & HoS

CraftCrazyPe

Quote from: xQuicScopex✪ on Dec 21, 2016, 01:44 pmok were not going to be able to make a creative server because weve tried that on pc and it died

were also not going to demote anyone in our staff team now just to "lower" our staff numbers we make people staff because they deserve it not just because they've been here a long time

But as Moosh said, Many Of those elites have been rewarded with a staff rank. Just before I couldn't play sft as it wouldn't update anymore to further updates there was a shortage of staff as many Jmods were "fired" or "demoted" for many reasons. After this had happened things changed for the better in a way as the hacking stopped for a bit and it was mostly calm as it used too be a year ago.

I ain't going to judge on your opinion as u do pick out the fact it is slightly unfair for those who earned it.
But many people I saw become members and turn into moderators etc... They have Either just left within months or they are inactive.

Crafty,