3-4GB
8 (12.1%)
5-8GB
21 (31.8%)
12GB or more
18 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Dpa1991

I've been testing a few new mods for Pixelmon and majority of them require the client to have 2GB of ram allocated to the modpack in order to run efficiently and I was curious about what you guys have, so if you play on pixelmon (Actively or every now and then) please take a few seconds to vote.

Zesty

guess i fit under every now and then xd but only 1gb :/
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

stormshooter

PandaPugz

Jan 20, 2016, 07:52 AM #3 Last Edit: Jan 20, 2016, 07:46 PM by PandaPugz
[Deleted cuz I'm a nub ._.]

stormshooter

Quote from: PandaPugz on Jan 20, 2016, 07:52 AMUh.... Idfk.. I'm a noob xD anyway... The back of my iPod says 16GB so ;o I'm just gonna go with that xD
This means how much ram you dedicate to pixelmon on the technic launcher, not your ipod. If you don't play this post doesn't apply to you. :p

ryan_m004

I use 2GB, it runs fairly smooth
Quote from: MrEpicWonder on Dec 25, 2014, 09:21 PMi have such a good memory, an apple, an orange and a tennis ball thrown at my dick.

iLaxrv10

Jan 20, 2016, 09:54 AM #6 Last Edit: Jan 20, 2016, 01:54 PM by iLaxrv10
Ive allocated 2-3 i believe.
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Nubbun

Oi I forgot I have another laptop that I can play on

Main laptop is 1gb
Other one is 4gb

So when calculating the votes just move one of the 1gb down to 4gb xD

\(◎o◎)/

IamHerrow

I tend to run an average of 6 ram into the game and about 5 ram if I am testing a new capture program.

lioneatszebra

1GB. I'm on a 5-year old Macbook Pro.
brb, living offline

PandaPugz

Quote from: TeraStorm on Jan 20, 2016, 07:54 AM
Quote from: PandaPugz on Jan 20, 2016, 07:52 AMUh.... Idfk.. I'm a noob xD anyway... The back of my iPod says 16GB so ;o I'm just gonna go with that xD
This means how much ram you dedicate to pixelmon on the technic launcher, not your ipod. If you don't play this post doesn't apply to you. :p
I know but I want to go on pixelmon xD

blalp

Shouldn't this be in the Pixelmon general discussion?  Or is it for all servers?
Have a fantastic day!

Dpa1991

Quote from: blalp on Jan 20, 2016, 11:16 PMShouldn't this be in the Pixelmon general discussion?  Or is it for all servers?

The general announcement board is not for any server in particular. It can have announcements or important surveys for any server, generally the topic title will include information as to which server it is directed at in this case you can clearly see the [Pixelmon] tag.

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

BioPh33r

i got 10 gb currently allocated xD

javcov

I won't run a computer with anything less than 8 gb ram allowing me to allocate at least 2~7Gb to mc (at most times 2GBs to mc and 4GBs to Starcraft and 1GB to terraria all at the same time alt+tab power) and you always should leave at least 1GB for the system to use.

pwnswords

don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

_iTzReKtPvp_

On PC i have 8 gb, on phone i have 1 gb.
Former Pocket Manager

The_Stigg

Jan 22, 2016, 05:18 PM #18 Last Edit: Jan 22, 2016, 06:16 PM by The_Stigg
I can't figure out how to check. I googled it, but couldn't find anything helpful.
I'll keep looking.

Edit: I found out how. I had the wrong java downloaded.

platerfin

it wont let me use more than 1gb but my pc has 8gb of ram

Fire_Lord_Nero

Are you using a 32 bit operating system?
or
If youre using a 64bit operating system, make sure you have 64bit java installed