[Survival] I'm quite stumped

Started by Towelie, Jan 21, 2016, 12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jan 22, 2016, 12:34 AM
Quote from: Fire_Lord_Nero on Jan 22, 2016, 12:14 AM
Quote from: Vallith on Jan 21, 2016, 11:49 PMI LOVED the obly Zombie minigame when you had to survive the zombie invasion on these big maps with only a few weapons and like 10 people. I was so sad when it got removed, though I can't recall why. I don't really know how to explain how it worked... but people FROM SFT made the map. Can't remember too well. Sorreh.

Quote from: Cireshie on Jan 21, 2016, 10:09 PMI remember we use to have weekend events on a seperate server. I remember we once had a zombie minigame where you had to kill the zombies before they got to your side and subtracted lives something similar.

This, I believe is was /zombies and it brought you to a zombie map(brickport) with waves of zombies and honestly, it was amazing and i loved to see it come back, and i know a few others that would love to re-play it as well, *cough @mintgreen808 cough*
Would be cool to have it return @Dpa1991  :D

I miss the zombie server, loads of fun.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Cesspitsid

a weekly creation challenge of a certain theme; movies, games or characters... etc

each weekend anounce on forums.

goes on for about 2 days, depending on the theme, harder theme = more time.

NutellaToastx

I'm sure it will be out soon, but for now i don't think it would hurt for more events to be hosted.
Maybe even start doing Paintball/Deathmatch/Mob arena tournaments with money for the winners!
Like.. Maybe for paintball we could have people verse eachother 1 by 1 then the winner will move on the
the next round with the other winner! :D And then the overall winner can win like 50k? Or something like that.
Same with deathmatch, and with Mob Arena you could just do last man standing, so it would be a sort of
work together but not game. :o

Darren64_NY

I remember we had a tictactoe minigame for a while back then, that would keep some of us entertained, @Towelie

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 22, 2016, 05:10 AM
Quote from: JohnOaklyjohn on Jan 22, 2016, 03:31 AMHm... I heard there was talk of a prison server :> Yay or nay?

John
Yes, It's work in progress @saywhat2365  is making it
Whoop Whoop!

John :P