Apr 27, 2024, 11:27 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Vote Rewards Revamped

Started by Towelie, Jan 23, 2016, 02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

So, VirginianAE, Lansdiinio and I spent about an hour tweaking vote rewards, and I would like you to know that all the bad rewards were replaced with new ones and there is now a chance to win a WITHER HEAD in tier 5, as well as some other cool surprises which I'll let you discover!

The new vote rewards will be effective at the next server restart (probably within the hour).

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Doctor_Thanos

Thank you Towelie, Lans and Virginian! :D

Lazy_0ne

Green_Giant

Does this include vote party rewards also?

American_Walrus

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Kaninka

Quote from: Green_Giant on Jan 23, 2016, 03:35 PMDoes this include vote party rewards also?

We only tweaked the actual vote rewards.  :zombie:

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Stancrazy

Just wondering, has anyone actually reached tier 5 for voting? I vote everyday and only seem to get to tier 4 max.

teddy14668

Towelie

Quote from: Stancrazy on Jan 23, 2016, 04:28 PMJust wondering, has anyone actually reached tier 5 for voting? I vote everyday and only seem to get to tier 4 max.
I think there's a slight mismatch in counting like tier 1 is considered tier 0 in-game and tier 5 is considered tier 4. There are 5 tiers tho xD (only that in-game they are 0,1,2,3,4 instead of 1,2,3,4,5)

omelott

misspiggy95

Did you guys bump up the amount needed for a vote party too?
Usually its 100, but I was just on and saw "147 votes needed till next vote party"

Melons are love. Melons are life

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jan 23, 2016, 06:23 PMDid you guys bump up the amount needed for a vote party too?
Usually its 100, but I was just on and saw "147 votes needed till next vote party"

It was moved up to 150

Towelie

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Jan 23, 2016, 06:26 PM
Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jan 23, 2016, 06:23 PMDid you guys bump up the amount needed for a vote party too?

It was moved up to 150
We did because we also revamped the VoteParty rewards.

8snowy11

JohnOaklyjohn

This sounds great! Will influence a lot of new players to vote!

John

Mini_1

ochoaj

"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

HS_destoryer

Maybe i'll get lucky and get a wither skull,for my banner shop. :o

TheStarNomad✯

Thanks, shall be interesting when  I vote next xd

Long time StarNomad

calfrokrill

What does "tier" mean again? Sorry, I'm very forgetful and I haven't used that word since like, 8th grade. xD

misspiggy95

Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Jan 24, 2016, 07:33 AMWhat does "tier" mean again? Sorry, I'm very forgetful and I haven't used that word since like, 8th grade. xD
So each day you vote, you are on a certain "Tier"
You start at the lowest Tier, (Tier 0), and work your way up if you vote each day until you reach the highest Tier, (Tier 4). Then after Tier 4, you get reset back to Tier 0.
But if you forget to vote one day, you will automatically be set back to Tier 0

So here's an example:
Monday: Vote, Tier 0
Tuesday: Vote, Tier 1
Wednesday: Vote, Tier 2
Thursday: Vote, Tier 3
Friday: Vote, Tier 4
Saturday: Vote, Tier 0
Sunday: Vote, Tier 1
Monday: Forget to Vote
Tuesday: Vote, Tier 0

Hope I explained it in the easiest way xD

Also, the higher the Tier, the better the prizes. It motivates players to make it a daily routine to get votes in, which we should be doing anyways to bring in new faces!

Melons are love. Melons are life

calfrokrill

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Jan 24, 2016, 09:06 AM
Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Jan 24, 2016, 07:33 AMWhat does "tier" mean again? Sorry, I'm very forgetful and I haven't used that word since like, 8th grade. xD
So each day you vote, you are on a certain "Tier"
You start at the lowest Tier, (Tier 0), and work your way up if you vote each day until you reach the highest Tier, (Tier 4). Then after Tier 4, you get reset back to Tier 0.
But if you forget to vote one day, you will automatically be set back to Tier 0

So here's an example:
Monday: Vote, Tier 0
Tuesday: Vote, Tier 1
Wednesday: Vote, Tier 2
Thursday: Vote, Tier 3
Friday: Vote, Tier 4
Saturday: Vote, Tier 0
Sunday: Vote, Tier 1
Monday: Forget to Vote
Tuesday: Vote, Tier 0

Hope I explained it in the easiest way xD

Also, the higher the Tier, the better the prizes. It motivates players to make it a daily routine to get votes in, which we should be doing anyways to bring in new faces!
Thanks! :)