Apr 29, 2024, 03:25 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Suggest new premium shop items

Started by Towelie, Jan 25, 2016, 01:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Is there anything you'd like to see in the premium shop?
A plugin? A fancy block? Just name it!
Tell us what you'd like to see in the premium shop and we'll tell you why it's not possible (joking, although I tend to do that a lot for reasons outside my control xD)

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Darren64_NY

I remember we had /me available for a short period of time? Is it possible to bring it back for limited time only? I would so donate for that ;)

Towelie

Quote from: Darren64_MC on Jan 25, 2016, 02:11 PMI remember we had /me available for a short period of time? Is it possible to bring it back for limited time only? I would so donate for that ;)
That would be a problem as it creates quite some spam in-game :S

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

xQuicScopex

maybe add untextured blocks/enchanted untextured blocks those wont give an advantage in anyway theyre just cool

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Jan 25, 2016, 02:48 PMmaybe add untextured blocks/enchanted untextured blocks those wont give an advantage in anyway theyre just cool
What kind of untexture blocks? How would I obtain them ?

Darren64_NY

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 25, 2016, 04:41 PM
Quote from: xQuicScopex on Jan 25, 2016, 02:48 PMmaybe add untextured blocks/enchanted untextured blocks those wont give an advantage in anyway theyre just cool
I think he means those pink/black broken blocks... Not sure how you would be able to do it tho.

Lucazade13

Survival Elite
Just your average energy drink

henrywclayton

An sftmmo kit (includes different power up tokens, maybe have different kits with different tokens, suck as sftmmo bow kit, with all the bow power ups, or sftmmo pickaxe kit with all the pickaxe power ups)

HD

Quote from: henrywclayton on Jan 25, 2016, 05:14 PMAn sftmmo kit (includes different power up tokens, maybe have different kits with different tokens, suck as sftmmo bow kit, with all the bow power ups, or sftmmo pickaxe kit with all the pickaxe power ups)

That seems WAY OP, like a pickaxe and a bow with ALL the powerups? but i do like the idea though.

How about an enchanting kit, a kit with a bunch of very op enchant books?

nachyo_cheese

Currency. Your probably not going to like this idea, but honestly, I missed it when you could buy money! If you don't want it super easy to obtain and disrupt the economy, make it expensive on the donator shop!
Also, as someone who just started an auto and as many people are now making them, an auto startup kit? like all the wods, planks, stones, etc. Then it wouldn't be a huge hastle starting an auto on survival...

nachyo_cheese

And I do get if making an auto was easy it would disrupt the auto economy, I'm only suggesting that we find a way to make it easier to start up.

Fire_Lord_Nero

Quote from: nougat_kid on Jan 25, 2016, 06:38 PMCurrency. Your probably not going to like this idea, but honestly, I missed it when you could buy money! If you don't want it super easy to obtain and disrupt the economy, make it expensive on the donator shop!
Also, as someone who just started an auto and as many people are now making them, an auto startup kit? like all the wods, planks, stones, etc. Then it wouldn't be a huge hastle starting an auto on survival...

You currently can buy emp in the premium shop and is expensive to me atleast, but i do believe it is a limited time thing

Stancrazy

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 25, 2016, 04:41 PM
The untextured blocks are "farmland" and can spawned in with /give farmland, I believe.

jacob

I remember back in like 2013 we held like "minicomeptitons" for the whole sever where if we got say 200 votes on like planetminecraft in the next 15 days then there will be a 48 hour bogof in the donator shop. Obviously all of the numbers of votes/dates can be changed to your preferences. You could also do one where if we get to like the first page of a vote website then there will be another 48 hour bogof or something

Green_Giant

Certain players have already made millions scamming people with these blocks, having it added officially could worsen it and new players could be ripped right off.

ReaperOfDerper

Custom enchanted books like health, dmg, permanent effects like "health+"(gives more hp) or "priest 4"(perma regen 3)

Towelie

Quote from: 123my45 on Jan 25, 2016, 07:12 PMI remember back in like 2013 we held like "minicomeptitons" for the whole sever where if we got say 200 votes on like planetminecraft in the next 15 days then there will be a 48 hour bogof in the donator shop. Obviously all of the numbers of votes/dates can be changed to your preferences. You could also do one where if we get to like the first page of a vote website then there will be another 48 hour bogof or something
We can't exactly do BOGOF any more due to our new system.

xJade

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 25, 2016, 02:27 PMas it creates quite some spam in-game :S
how about a cool down? and or if abused perms would be taken away for a period of time like you get 3 warnings if you abuse it 1 time and or spam it, it will be taken away for 1 month 2nd time for 2 months 3rd time you'll have to pay for it again or the untrusted rank or something like that.

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

NutellaToastx

Hmm.. Think, think, think...
Maybe fireworks? Like super cool, coulourful, long lasting fireworks..
That would be pretty fancy. Maybe like 5 for $2..
I mean, depending on how amazing they would be.
Not a very "Mind-Blowing" idea, but i think it could work..
hehe c:

eye_nine

Quote from: nutellaflower on Jan 26, 2016, 07:16 AMHmm.. Think, think, think...
Maybe fireworks? Like super cool, coulourful, long lasting fireworks..
That would be pretty fancy. Maybe like 5 for $2..
I mean, depending on how amazing they would be.
Not a very "Mind-Blowing" idea, but i think it could work..
hehe c:

They could be spammed causing lag, but I would love to buy fireworks myself! They are annoying to make and I would totally buy those.

jacob

Quote from: Towelie on Jan 26, 2016, 05:05 AM
Quote from: 123my45 on Jan 25, 2016, 07:12 PMI remember back in like 2013 we held like "minicomeptitons" for the whole sever where if we got say 200 votes on like planetminecraft in the next 15 days then there will be a 48 hour bogof in the donator shop. Obviously all of the numbers of votes/dates can be changed to your preferences. You could also do one where if we get to like the first page of a vote website then there will be another 48 hour bogof or something

@Towelie  it doesn't have to be BOGOF it can be anything like 15% flash sale or something like that

Sparkle_Sun

Custom badges, be able to choose a random symbol as your badge and a different color.

Towelie

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Jan 26, 2016, 04:53 PMCustom badges, be able to choose a random symbol as your badge and a different color.
The current symbols are all the supported ones in minecraft

Towelie

Quote from: 123my45 on Jan 26, 2016, 04:33 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 26, 2016, 05:05 AM

@Towelie  it doesn't have to be BOGOF it can be anything like 15% flash sale or something like that
We host sales every other week.

Darren64_NY

Quote from: frankie_jay17 on Jan 26, 2016, 07:00 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Jan 25, 2016, 02:27 PMas it creates quite some spam in-game :S
how about a cool down? and or if abused perms would be taken away for a period of time like you get 3 warnings if you abuse it 1 time and or spam it, it will be taken away for 1 month 2nd time for 2 months 3rd time you'll have to pay for it again or the untrusted rank or something like that.

Well the cool down thing would be nice for /me, it'll work much like /badge. What do you think @Towelie?