Jun 04, 2024, 08:51 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Treasure Hunt!

Started by Katherine, Jan 28, 2016, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katherine

This Sunday at 8:30pm GMT myself, MrEpicWonder and _smallfry5545 will be hosting a treasure hunt! (Or a big dig as MrEpic likes to call it).

There will be lots of cool things to be won, as well as a few trick chests! We will hope to see you there at /warp TreasureHunt.

Mini_1

eye_nine

Khaled

None that it is any of my buisniss or that I will be even attending since iam not even a MCPC player, Could you possibly explain how it works? out of curiosity and some event jobs

Green_Giant

Quote from: Khaled on Jan 28, 2016, 11:43 PMNone that it is any of my buisniss or that I will be even attending since iam not even a MCPC player, Could you possibly explain how it works? out of curiosity and some event jobs
Basically, there's a big Hole in the ground filled with dirt (or any other blocks that the host decides to use). Mixed in deep underground, are chests with items and valuables inside. You basically have to dig down, find the chests and loot them. :P

eye_nine

Quote from: Khaled on Jan 28, 2016, 11:43 PMsome event jobs

Also it's a Manager+ Hosted game. Why I don't exactly know. But I do know I'll be there.

Khaled

Quote from: eye_nine on Jan 29, 2016, 12:01 AM
Quote from: Khaled on Jan 28, 2016, 11:43 PMsome event jobs

Also it's a Manager+ Hosted game. Why I don't exactly know. But I do know I'll be there.
Its nothing related to this, Just thought it would be a neat idea for pocket events, it sounds great and all but I was looking for something unique, that what I ment by some event jobs

Darren64_NY

The way @smallfry5545 is standing is kinda freaking me out.

Khaled

Quote from: Darren64_NY on Jan 29, 2016, 01:09 AMThe way @smallfry5545 is standing is kinda freaking me out.
And he gets all the girls xD
This is nothing but a joke though

cravend

calfrokrill

Uh, coolcool. Sounds good. I'll probably get nothing, because I'm Cal, and others will give me stuff in sympathy :P

EDIT: Uhh, Never mind, it's already over.