[Survival] 200 Event Extravaganza

Started by Scotmid, Jan 28, 2016, 11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotmid

Heya SFT, does anyone remember that "100 events in a day" tournament that we hosted 2 years ago? Well we wanted to make it better!
This weekend and this weekend alone the EventHost team will host not 100, not 150, but 200 events from Friday until Sunday! But that is not all, but for every event you win, you will gain points. At the end of the Event, all the points will be totalled up, and the top 3 people with the most points will win prizes!

1st Place - 1 Million EMP Bucks!
2nd Place - 500,000 EMP Bucks!
3rd Place - 250,000 EMP Bucks!

Goodluck to all players of our Events these next few days! See you in-game!

- The EventHost Team.

eye_nine

Jan 28, 2016, 11:47 PM #1 Last Edit: Jan 29, 2016, 12:33 AM by eye_nine
Can't wait to host events! Begin the weekend! This Survival only, sorry! Come join us! mc.superfuntime.org

Green_Giant

Just to let you know, since it's ticked over to Friday in GMT, the Events have now begun! All Events from now Up to 23:59 GMT on Sunday will count towards this!

TheNoHeadedGuy

Does this include SFT PE because we are starting to add Events?

TheNoHeadedGuy

Quote from: TheNoHeadedGuy on Jan 29, 2016, 12:18 AMDoes this include SFT PE because we are starting to add Events?
Nvm, just saw that it was Survival xD

Darren64_NY

HD

American_Walrus

NutellaToastx

Goooood luck!
May the odds be in your favour~

Towelie

That is pretty badass :o 200 events in a day.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

DX_Dragon500

Good luck to all participants and may the luck of the flop be with you.

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

itsConnor_

Why not host one, well-planned, tournament as opposed to x no. of events? Just an idea!! e.g. 20mil EMPbuck prize-pool spleef tournament (32 players, single elimination bracket)
Trainee & JMod July 2011-early 2012
Mod - summer 2012
Head of Hosts - December 2012 - July 2013
Steam

Cireshie

Quote from: Darren64_NY on Jan 29, 2016, 01:08 AM@Darren64_NY @Stancrazy @Cireshie @JohnOaklyjohn
That moment when you're included with these people yet you only play in like 5 events a week. Only happens to me? Oh. Okay.

Scotmid

200 events done with 3 min to spare !!!

Green_Giant

Scotmid will announce and pay the winners soon! Stay tuned.

eye_nine

Can't wait for the winners to be announced!

Green_Giant

Feb 02, 2016, 09:35 PM #19 Last Edit: Feb 02, 2016, 09:42 PM by Green_Giant
After over 200 events, and lot's of hard work, we reach our conclusion! We have counted up all the hosted Events and their winners, and we can now present our top 3 winners!

3rd Place with 10 points goes to... Nikki_Nikole! Nice work! @Nikki_Nicole

2nd Place with 12 points goes to... _PinkDragon! You excelled at the parkour!

And last but not least, 1st Place with 16 points goes to... SharkShanks! You did well in most categories and managed to score yourself as our top Event winner! Great work! @fiftyshadesofhax

To all the winners. - Scotmid will pay you when he next gets a chance, so be a little patient for that. Thankyou everyone for playing in last weekends events! You were all great sports, and it was nice to see such a wide variety of winners rather than the same people every time. Thanks for playing! - EventHost team.

stormshooter

ABetterMonkey

~ [Survival] 200 Event Extravaganza ~

Congratulations Nikki_Nicole, _PinkDragon and
SharkShanks! Also well done everyone else who
contributed, the whole weekend was jam packed
with events and seemed to have smashed the
last Event Extravaganza. Hopefully in the future
B-Team will be able to pull something like this off.

~ ABetterMonkey ~