May 09, 2024, 10:58 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Info] Slimefun

Started by Katherine, Mar 04, 2016, 10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katherine

Mar 04, 2016, 10:19 AM Last Edit: Mar 04, 2016, 10:22 AM by Katherine
Slimefun is now currently disabled on survival for a currently undetermined period of time due to a series of bugs found earlier. We know as of now that the author of the plugin is working on a big update, however it is uncertain as of now how long this will take, and it could potentially be up to several months.

NOTE: If you have any bugged heads/items you MUST return these to a Manager+ ASAP. If you have abused this and are caught, there will be consequences.

HD

American_Walrus

You might want to broadcast the head thing in-game. Not everyone checks forums

Fractalion

Quote from: American_Walrus on Mar 04, 2016, 12:23 PMYou might want to broadcast the head thing in-game. Not everyone checks forums

Not being allowed to abuse bugs/glitches is part of the rules, anyways, so people only really have themselves to blame if they do so and get caught.

Quote from: Katherine on Mar 04, 2016, 10:19 AMNOTE: If you have any bugged heads/items you MUST return these to a Manager+ ASAP. If you have abused this and are caught, there will be consequences.

So I assume you want the backpacks that broke when we updated returned to someone from the manager team? Or are we allowed to keep those and see if they work when the update comes out?

Katherine

Quote from: Fractalion on Mar 04, 2016, 03:47 PM
Quote from: Katherine on Mar 04, 2016, 10:19 AMNOTE: If you have any bugged heads/items you MUST return these to a Manager+ ASAP. If you have abused this and are caught, there will be consequences.

So I assume you want the backpacks that broke when we updated returned to someone from the manager team? Or are we allowed to keep those and see if they work when the update comes out?
If you haven't placed them, keep them and see if the things return when SF is back. Part of the SF guide allowed heads to be spawned illegitimately, and this is what this is aimed at.

Fractalion

Alright, I'll stick them in a chest then. Thanks for clarifying!

SuperJK

Mine is on an armour stand Im gonna take it off the stand tomorrow science I gave up Minecraft for lent and sundays don't count but if we have broken heads will can we get a [Manager+] to give us a replacement head  @Katherine 

/warp SteveCoMuseum

dvbis

quick question..... what if i have valuables in my packages.... how can i get them out?

Green_Giant

You won't be able to get them out until they are enabled again. Players are warned countless times not to put items of great value within backpacks anyway.

calfrokrill

SuperJK

Cal can still keep his Sharkshanks head i think because its non slimefun

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Katherine

Mar 05, 2016, 10:30 AM #11 Last Edit: Mar 05, 2016, 10:34 AM by Katherine
Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 04, 2016, 10:51 PMMine is on an armour stand Im gonna take it off the stand tomorrow science I gave up Minecraft for lent and sundays don't count but if we have broken heads will can we get a [Manager+] to give us a replacement head  @Katherine

Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 05, 2016, 10:25 AMCal can still keep his Sharkshanks head i think because its non slimefun

We are only talking about heads which have been spawned from the slimefun guide illegitimately.  All other heads by default have turned to skeleton skulls, but this is in no way affiliated with slimefun, normal heads are NOT a part of this scenario. The normal head situation will be resolved within a few working days. He can keep that head considering it is a normal, player head.

wrshpbl

ok when will it be up again?

Fractalion

Quote from: wrshpbl on Mar 05, 2016, 04:02 PMok when will it be up again?

Quote from: Katherine on Mar 04, 2016, 10:19 AMSlimefun is now currently disabled on survival for a currently undetermined period of time due to a series of bugs found earlier. We know as of now that the author of the plugin is working on a big update, however it is uncertain as of now how long this will take, and it could potentially be up to several months.

dvbis

Would it be possible if we give a manager+ our backpacks to open so we can get our valuables?

I still woven backpacks that were disabled from a year ago that I never been able to access. Now we do not have access to the large backpacks and even more of my items are unaccessible. I am still waiting to access my woven backpack from the last disable and if this slime fun backpack disable is anything like the last, we will not be able to access it for quite some time. I carry most of my tools/armor and gemstones in these backpacks and currently I am unable to access them. Again, is there anyway a manager+ could open these backpacks for us and return the items?

- JTVU

Towelie

It isn't. However, a test version of SLimefun was added now and if you're lucky and your backpack ios not corrupted, you should be able to open it. I recommend taking everything out and not using backpacks for the time being

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

dvbis

My backpack shouldn't be corrupt since I haven't logged onto SFT since the update. I just attempted to open the backpack as you suggested and it turned into a skull?

Katherine

Quote from: dvbis on Mar 05, 2016, 08:31 PMMy backpack shouldn't be corrupt since I haven't logged onto SFT since the update. I just attempted to open the backpack as you suggested and it turned into a skull?
This is one of the reasons why it was disabled.

misspiggy95

Meaning it is still not safe to open our backpacks?

Melons are love. Melons are life

Katherine

I wouldn't for now, it's not worth the risk, especially if you have items inside them. Although players have been warned countless times to not keep items of any high worth inside them prior to this.