Proposed 1.9 additions to SFTMMO

Started by Towelie, Feb 20, 2016, 08:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xQuicScopex

fyi tow you can no longer spam click to hit with things and do damage you have to wait on it to charge before itll do a descent hit again

and we should add a skill JUST for the shield where it can gain powerups just by being hit and one powerup i can think of would be one that keeps you from being "dazed" if your shield is hit by a player with an axe

eye_nine

Zeph

Maybe the correct thread - Maybe not ; However it'd be nice to have a section of the forum where we can see a prestige leaderboard of sorts.
So we can see who's the highest prestige and check out others prestige since this isnt available via pstats

Izzdaer

Quote from: Axonaxirah on Feb 20, 2016, 03:52 PMMaybe the correct thread - Maybe not ; However it'd be nice to have a section of the forum where we can see a prestige leaderboard of sorts.
So we can see who's the highest prestige and check out others prestige since this isnt available via pstats

That would be raaatheerr cool. Something i will look into with qwest aswell.

Zeph

/getprestige isnt really cutting it for competitive prestiging xD

Izzdaer

Quote from: Axonaxirah on Feb 20, 2016, 05:28 PM/getprestige isnt really cutting it for competitive prestiging xD

Yeah for sure an active leaderboard would be pretty awesome

Chocobo123456

This would be an awesome idea for the gliding thing only  im worried about is that the restart of pix acrobatics may be a thing.

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Chocobo123456 on Feb 20, 2016, 08:47 PMThis would be an awesome idea for the gliding thing only  im worried about is that the restart of pix acrobatics may be a thing.

this is only on survival dpa will decide wht he wants to do with pix

SuperJK

My skin has the NEW transparent layers but they are easy to see

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Leinoti

Starting acrobatics from 0, it'll just make me more determined to get to 100 for an Elytra :)

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Leinoti on Feb 21, 2016, 04:28 PMStarting acrobatics from 0, it'll just make me more determined to get to 100 for an Elytra :)
You mean we have to get to acro 100 before we can use an elytra?

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Fractalion

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Feb 21, 2016, 04:54 PM
Quote from: Leinoti on Feb 21, 2016, 04:28 PMStarting acrobatics from 0, it'll just make me more determined to get to 100 for an Elytra :)

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 20, 2016, 08:24 AM- Reset everyone's Acrobatics level to 0 and make it about 100% - 200% harder to level up
- Add Elytra as a reward for reaching max level for Acrobatics

200, actually.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Fractalion on Feb 21, 2016, 05:09 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Feb 21, 2016, 04:54 PM

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 20, 2016, 08:24 AM- Reset everyone's Acrobatics level to 0 and make it about 100% - 200% harder to level up
- Add Elytra as a reward for reaching max level for Acrobatics

200, actually.

This is where I sit down and cry.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Fractalion

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Feb 21, 2016, 07:42 PM
Quote from: Fractalion on Feb 21, 2016, 05:09 PM200, actually.

Acrobatics is actually one of the easier ones. Enable hard mode and go to one of the acrobatics training places. I think I was done within the hour last time. (Of course, it'll be a bit longer now, but regardless.)

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Fractalion on Feb 21, 2016, 08:13 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Feb 21, 2016, 07:42 PM
Quote from: Fractalion on Feb 21, 2016, 05:09 PM200, actually.

Acrobatics is actually one of the easier ones. Enable hard mode and go to one of the acrobatics training places. I think I was done within the hour last time. (Of course, it'll be a bit longer now, but regardless.)
I guess. It's not the fact that "oh no I've got to work harder" it's the fact that I don't really have the time to do that, and when I do (rarely) I prefer to do something such as build. I'll see how it goes though

HD

I think it's a good choice it to make acrobatics leveling way harder, because people can buy skill levels from other players.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Halla on Feb 22, 2016, 03:10 PMI think it's a good choice it to make acrobatics leveling way harder, because people can buy skill levels from other players.
Well you can give me money for me to buy it from others because my money is draining like sand in an hourglass ;D

Zeph

Quote from: Halla on Feb 22, 2016, 03:10 PMI think it's a good choice it to make acrobatics leveling way harder, because people can buy skill levels from other players.
Doesn't happen very often tbf.

Green_Giant

Feb 22, 2016, 05:26 PM #43 Last Edit: Feb 22, 2016, 05:29 PM by Green_Giant
To be honest there's no need to make it take longer, you're only encouraging normal players not to prestige, and making the long (and boring) grinding of it take even longer.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Green_Giant on Feb 22, 2016, 05:26 PMTo be honest there's no need to make it take longer, you're only encouraging normal players not to prestige, and making the long (and boring) grinding of it take even longer.
I  agree with this because
1) green said it
2) would you rather people do stuff on sft or sit and grind acro for hours

NutellaToastx