Apr 28, 2024, 06:36 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Upcoming SFT Servers & Projects

Started by Towelie, Feb 13, 2016, 11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Hey guys, I decided to make this post to clear some things and also keep you informed on the state of things.

Upcoming SFT Servers
Prison Server (saywhat2365 & Crew)
Adventure World (name pending) Server (Dpa1991 & Crew. Will be a separate pixelmon server with an adventure world and probably quests and stuff)
MineQwest Server (Izzdaer & Crew)
Wild West (name pending) Server (iLaxrv10 & DuaneTheDino & Crew)

Possible upcoming SFT Servers (they're work in progress but I don't know for sure if they will be future servers(
Garry's Mod TTT revival (by saywhat2365)
WarCraft (codename, server name pending) (by Copen6199)
Altis Life Server (currently in the process of research - done by saywhat2365)

A little bit info about the servers:
- Prison server - pretty self explanatory. A brand new take of our old Prison server. Will bring some PvP to SFT, but kept under control.
- Adventure World - Dpa is working on a Kanto -like region with gyms and quests and secret routes. It's awesome! I don't want to spoil too much but it looks pretty cool. An entire build team is at work there. This will most likely be a new server running on the SFT Pixelmon Modpack
- MineQwest - This one is actually pretty insane, I'd describe it as a Medieval RPG (minecraft) server with insane detailed regions and awesome quests. The guys have worked on this immensely and it shows! Even the dynmap overview looks like a map pulled from a RPG game.
- Wild West Server (Minecraft) . ilax and Duane went for a Wild West themed questing server with a lot of hidden quests and easter eggs. With multiple towns all over the map and a lot of content. this is a very interesting server

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

stormshooter

Aymaneto

eye_nine

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 13, 2016, 11:56 AMMineQwest Server (Izzdaer & Crew)
Awesome
Quote from: Towelie on Feb 13, 2016, 11:56 AMPrison Server (saywhat2365 & Crew)
Can't wait
Quote from: Towelie on Feb 13, 2016, 11:56 AMWild West (name pending) Server (iLaxrv10 & DuaneTheDino & Crew)
Sounds Epic
Quote from: Towelie on Feb 13, 2016, 11:56 AMAdventure World (name pending) Server (Dpa1991 & Crew
I love RPGs, from what I understand that sever will be around the same thing.

Miricx

im sorry, but the only 4 servers that are actually happening is only minecraft? what the hell

CrafterLuc2

met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

Towelie

Oh, if only I could have a dollar for every time I said this, I'd probably have like $20 now.
There are no other games that could allow sft the level of customizability and uniqueness that minecraft has and even more important TO AT LEAST PAY FOR THEMSELVES with donations/revenue.

A brief list of servers that we tried and didn't work out: 7Days2Die, Rust, Terraria, Starbound, TF2, BF4, Counter-Strike, and a lot others I'm probably forgetting.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

stormshooter

TheNoHeadedGuy

BattleAxium

I don't understand why prison is on there since we've already tried that server and it didn't work out. Similar to Factions, it was given the attention, time, and effort it deserved but the community couldn't handle it. Not sure why we're trying prison again if we won't give Rust, 7D2D, Terraria, Starbound, TF2, BF4, Counter Strike, and plenty of other servers a second chance at being successful.

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: BattleAxium on Feb 13, 2016, 05:39 PMI don't understand why prison is on there since we've already tried that server and it didn't work out. Similar to Factions, it was given the attention, time, and effort it deserved but the community couldn't handle it. Not sure why we're trying prison again if we won't give Rust, 7D2D, Terraria, Starbound, TF2, BF4, Counter Strike, and plenty of other servers a second chance at being successful.

Everything cannot be done at once. If I recall correctly, most of those were just voted off not too long ago, so there's obviously little to no interest in them. As for the rest, well, Prison is returning due to a lot of interest shown in it. If there's immense interest in one of those listed, it'd be on the table, but it's not right now because the focus is elsewhere.

xJade

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 13, 2016, 11:56 AMWild West Server (Minecraft) . ilax and Duane went for a Wild West themed questing server with a lot of hidden quests and easter eggs. With multiple towns all over the map and a lot of content. this is a very interesting server
can't wait for it to be played! it will really keep the players out of boredom if you gwt bored just do a quest! or something! 

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

halomonA27

@Towelie if any of these guys need or want another hand building i am free. (i am an Architect from the lost islands server)

lioneatszebra

Quote from: TeraStorm on Feb 13, 2016, 02:02 PMUpdates on prison?

The map is built, we're just customizing all the plugins.
brb, living offline

maxwolf28

Green_Giant

Quote from: maxwolf28 on Feb 13, 2016, 07:35 PMAnything on vanilla?
There's nothing really to add to vanilla otherwise it won't be vanilla anymore.

Izzdaer

Feb 13, 2016, 08:55 PM #16 Last Edit: Feb 13, 2016, 09:50 PM by Izzdaer
Quote from: Towelie on Feb 13, 2016, 11:56 AMHey guys, I decided to make this post to clear some things and also keep you informed on the state of things.

Upcoming SFT Servers
MineQwest Server (Izzdaer & Crew)

A little bit info about the servers:
- MineQwest - This one is actually pretty insane, I'd describe it as a Medieval RPG (minecraft) server with insane detailed regions and awesome quests. The guys have worked on this immensely and it shows! Even the dynmap overview looks like a map pulled from a RPG game.

Hyyyyppppeee

Cheeky peek anyone?

teddy14668

So excited!! SFT surely needs this!  :laugh:  :laugh:

JohnOaklyjohn

SuperJK

I am part of the Chat party WildWest

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Towelie

In addition to this I am working on some of our existing servers.
Already re-vamped Creative partially, now I am working on the lobby (will become clear soon)

jimbob0102

All of these sound great, I'm excited!

HD

I love it all!! I can't wait to play them all!

Tysee