[Survival]Crack The Code!

Started by TheMop123, Feb 19, 2016, 06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMop123

Feb 19, 2016, 06:09 PM Last Edit: Feb 19, 2016, 06:14 PM by Katherine
This weekend, something big is happening!
Katherine, Smallfry and myself are hosting a new event, that we made with the help of Kaninka!
This event is called "Crack the Code"...

What is this event?
-In this event, players will have to split into teams. Each team will be issued with a book, and inside this book is a set of clues, which lead you to a location. At each location, there is a hidden sign, with a word on it. You have to collect all of these words. These words create a phrase, but the words are not in the correct order, so you need to unscramble the words as a team! Each team has the same set of words but there will only be one winner! Cracking the code will lead to cool prizes for your whole team... To work out what they are, you have to Crack the Code.

Can I choose my team?
-For this event, yes. You can work in small groups or by yourself!

How will I communicate with my team?
-We recommend using the party plugin for this event. Create a party using /party <name> and get members to join the same way. Talk in party chat by using /p. /ptp will be allowed in this event.

What are the rules?
-No communicating with the other teams, this upsets your whole team and leaves you removed from the event.
-No shouting out answers in global chat.
-No flying, it leads to unfair advantages.
-No arguing about your team or your team leader.
-Cheaters will be banned for 30 minutes.

When is this event?
Saturday the 20th of February at 8PM GMT+0
We hope to see you there!

stormshooter

TheMop123

Darren64_NY

ABetterMonkey

Sounds very intriguing.
I will try my best to construct a team to attend the event with!
Also is this going to be a regularly hosted event? Or just a one off?

halomonA27

could i do this just a friend and myself?

Katherine

JohnOaklyjohn

Who wants to be on my team!!! I'm a free agent!

lol

John

Lucy_23x

This sounds cool, I might have a go

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Fractalion

For the convenience of everyone not in the GMT+0 timezone:

Feb 20, 2016, 08:00 PM

Katherine

2Spooky4u_2

Interesting can't wait to play! =)

misspiggy95

A lot harder than expected,
but PigEnders take the win :D

Melons are love. Melons are life

2Spooky4u_2

I failed before this even started. ._.

Lucy_23x

Wait.... It's already started? I missed the first one? D: *cries*

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

ryder20676

When will the next one be held?

2Spooky4u_2