Apr 29, 2024, 12:28 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Premium Shop changes

Started by Towelie, Feb 24, 2016, 06:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Feb 24, 2016, 06:53 PM Last Edit: Feb 25, 2016, 05:30 AM by Towelie
I did some changes to the premium shop today, here they are:
http://superfuntime.buycraft.net/

Removed Items
  • Ocean Monument Kit
  • Ore Starter Pack
  • Brewing Pack
  • Fly mod will soon be removed as well!
  • Removed Old Sponsor upgrade (pack)

Ranks
  • Donator rank price changed to $6
  • Contributor rank price changed to $35 (Perks changed to Pets, Armor Locker, VAnity Pack, 10 ReName Tags)
  • Benefactor rank price changed to $45 (Perks changed to Pets, Armor Locker, Vanity Pack, Airhorns + 5 particle gun tags)
  • Philanthropist rank price changed to $50 (Perks changed to pet, disguise, disguise exp, armor locker, vanity pack, Airhorns)
  • Eccentric rank price changed to $70 (Perks changed to Pet, Disguise, Disguise exp, Armor Locker, Vanity Pack, Airhorn, Badges)
  • Sponsor rank price changed to $80 (Perks changed to airhorn, pet, disguise, disguise expansion, armor locker, hats, vanity pack, particle effects)

To sum it up, Donator, Philanthropist, Eccentric and Sponsor prices dropped, Contributor, Benefactor prices raised and all ranks got way better perks.
In addition to that Rank upgrades for eccentric / sponsor dropped to 30/20
The highest drop has occured to Sponsor - from $149 to $80, with way better perks than before!

Permissions
  • Compass teleport unlock was lowered to $7.50

Items/Bundles
  • S.W.A.G Pack price lowered to $30 and removed the 1 mil EmpBucks reward from it

Cosmetic
  • Hat Selector lowered to $10
  • Armor Locker lowered to $10

These changes were done for multiple reasons

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

misspiggy95

Rip Ocean Monument>.<
Why remove the Fly Mod? Will the only way to purchase it be in-game with vote tokens?

Melons are love. Melons are life

Towelie

Feb 24, 2016, 07:05 PM #2 Last Edit: Feb 24, 2016, 07:08 PM by Towelie
Quote from: misspiggy95 on Feb 24, 2016, 07:00 PMRip Ocean Monument>.<
Why remove the Fly Mod? Will the only way to purchase it be in-game with vote tokens?
We're not removing it yet, just making everyone aware at the possibility of it being removed sooner rather than later.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

HD

I think it's a great idea to remove it! Now players will vote more! =D

Zeph

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 24, 2016, 06:53 PMFly mod will soon be removed as well!
Sounds like a very good idea.
Quote from: Towelie on Feb 24, 2016, 06:53 PMRemoved Old Sponsor upgrade (pack)
Sorta wanted to get this myself, not the end of the world however.

Overall pretty good changes!

Izzdaer

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 24, 2016, 07:05 PM
We're not removing it yet, just making everyone aware at the possibility of it being removed sooner rather than later.

Im guessing this is because of the 1.9 update @Towelie ?

CleverWhale

If fly was to be removed, would it just be from the shop? So if someone had bought fly or was  Mod+ with fly, would they not be able to use it if it's removed?  ???
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Green_Giant

Seems fair, that is one cheap sponsor kit. :o

Fire_Lord_Nero

Quote from: cleverboy73 on Feb 24, 2016, 08:32 PMIf fly was to be removed, would it just be from the shop? So if someone had bought fly or was  Mod+ with fly, would they not be able to use it if it's removed?  ???
If you bought fly before it's removed, you will still have it

iLaxrv10

Thanks for the update Towelie, once I get some money ill definitely donate xD
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Brightpkz

Those prices are so tempting for me to bring back the NGO story again...

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Zeph

@Towelie OMG UVE RUIND DER SERVUR HOW R PEEPLE SUPPOST TO FLY NOW?
Nah but seriously i actually REALLY like the idea that you're removing fly, if its only available via vote tokens it will encourage so many more votes :P

Cireshie

Achieving fly via vote tokens is not that hard and that's coming from someone who got it when it took 1000 tokens.

All you need is a little dedication and maybe some emp to buy the remaining vote tokens after you start to get lazy.

Towelie

Quote from: cleverboy73 on Feb 24, 2016, 08:32 PMIf fly was to be removed, would it just be from the shop? So if someone had bought fly or was  Mod+ with fly, would they not be able to use it if it's removed?  ???
Just from the shop

Towelie

Quote from: misspiggy95 on Feb 24, 2016, 07:00 PMWill the only way to purchase it be in-game with vote tokens?
Yes

SuperJK

Quote from: Towelie on Feb 24, 2016, 06:53 PMI did some changes to the premium shop today, here they are:

Removed Items
  • Ocean Monument Kit
  • Ore Starter Pack
  • Brewing Pack

Ranks
  • Contributor rank price changed to $35 (Perks changed to Pets, Armor Locker, VAnity Pack, 10 ReName Tags)
  • Benefactor rank price changed to $45 (Perks changed to Pets, Armor Locker, Vanity Pack, Airhorns + 5 particle gun tags)
  • Philanthropist rank price changed to $50 (Perks changed to pet, disguise, disguise exp, armor locker, vanity pack, Airhorns)
  • Eccentric rank price changed to $70 (Perks changed to Pet, Disguise, Disguise exp, Armor Locker, Vanity Pack, Airhorn, Badges)
  • Sponsor rank price changed to $80 (Perks changed to airhorn, pet, disguise, disguise expansion, armor locker, hats, vanity pack, particle effects)

To sum it up, Donator, Philanthropist, Eccentric and Sponsor prices dropped, Contributor, Benefactor prices raised and all ranks got way better perks.
The highest drop has occured to Sponsor - from $149 to $80, with way better perks than before!

Permissions

Items/Bundles
  • S.W.A.G Pack price lowered to $30 and removed the 1 mil EmpBucks reward from it

Cosmetic
>:( WAT A RIP OFF FOR THE $10+ USD items in Australia u need to pay more @Towelie make it cheaper this is MADNESS

/warp SteveCoMuseum

NutellaToastx

Brightpkz

Quote from: SuperJK on Feb 25, 2016, 06:53 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Feb 24, 2016, 06:53 PMI did some changes to the premium shop today, here they are:

Removed Items
  • Ocean Monument Kit
  • Ore Starter Pack
  • Brewing Pack

Ranks

Permissions

Items/Bundles

Cosmetic

>:( WAT A RIP OFF FOR THE $10+ USD items in Australia u need to pay more @Towelie make it cheaper this is MADNESS

You don't understand. Australian dollars aren't in the same value of USD. There are rates to calculate. 1 Australian Dollar equals 0.72 US Dollar today. Different countries adopt different currencies which are the equivalent of different values of other currencies. You're not "paying more" for the same item. You're paying more number-wise, but not value wise.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Towelie

Quote from: Brightpkz on Feb 25, 2016, 08:41 AMWAT A RIP OFF FOR THE $10+ USD items in Australia u need to pay more @Towelie make it cheaper this is MADNESS

facepalm xD

iLizardv10

thanks for the update, once i get some money i can try to donate

SpeedofPuma

When i got unbanned it said to play 500 minutes to earn trusted and i did so can i be trusted as SpeedofPuma on the PE Server Thanks :'(

stormshooter

Quote from: SpeedofPuma on Feb 28, 2016, 05:04 PMWhen i got unbanned it said to play 500 minutes to earn trusted and i did so can i be trusted as SpeedofPuma on the PE Server Thanks :'(
Hi, wrong post.
Instead try contacting an admin of PE such as @DuanetheDino or @iLaxrv10