Apr 27, 2024, 07:45 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

Please spread the word

Started by Towelie, Mar 09, 2016, 07:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Please invite your friends to Super Fun Time or share about us on your social media accounts!
Word of mouth has proven to be the best way to attract players and for that we require your help.

Thank you!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

calfrokrill

Ok Tow, I've spread the news about SFT to a number of people, about 16 now. Most of them are Skype contacts. But, if I can find students in my grade, I'll try getting them to join. :)

Brightpkz

I've been actively reaching out to YouTubers that are relatively small but not that small to see if they could come help us out. In fact, I'm in talks with one right now!

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

TheStarNomad✯

Time to get a shoutout on my local radio for sft

Long time StarNomad

butterpants.

You can ask Raphahell for another shoutout. Now his channel is bigger

Miricx

Brightpkz

Quote from: Theeke on Mar 09, 2016, 01:34 PMYou can ask Raphahell for another shoutout. Now his channel is bigger

Thanks, asked him now! :D

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

JCLemke

Hey Towlie, I was wondering if the 1.7.9 launcher we use for pixelmon, on will be updated to 1.9, if so, please reply to me!  

Best Regards, -IceStarHero (Pixelmon Staff)

stormshooter

SFT pixelmon runs off the pixelmon mod, so the developers need to update that first before we can. Judging by that and all the other mods we have, I can assure you we will not update for a long time.

iLaxrv10

Definitely will continue to spread the word of SFT. All my friends that have ever played MC have joined SFT at least once and plan to play alot more soon!  8)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

IamHerrow

literally just got done doing a podcast in studio promoting you guys I will post a link to the section when it is up

JohnOaklyjohn

Have been passing the info along ever since I got into high school. Will keep doing so.

John

SuperJK

Quote from: Calaurix_95 on Mar 09, 2016, 07:42 AMOk Tow, I've spread the news about SFT to a number of people, about 16 now. Most of them are Skype contacts. But, if I can find students in my grade, I'll try getting them to join. :)
Guys Cal told me about SFT and my real age is not 12 im the same age

Also I told my cousin DiamondVix222 to join after she finishes school for Terminal 1

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Lucy_23x

I do have some irl friends who used to play sft, but that was ages ago and none of us knew how to vote. They don't play now (one if them sort of does) but I'll ask them if they could at least vote every day as they're always on their phones, if that would help? :D

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Towelie

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Mar 11, 2016, 07:28 AMI do have some irl friends who used to play sft, but that was ages ago and none of us knew how to vote. They don't play now (one if them sort of does) but I'll ask them if they could at least vote every day as they're always on their phones, if that would help? :D
Thank you, that would help  a lot!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

NutellaToastx

I'll try my best! :D

Lucy_23x

I've told most of them, idk if they will but I'll keep reminding them :)

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

SuperJK

Most of My Cousins don't play Minecraft on PC But I can ask my cousins on PE to join SFT and i'm moving schools next year so ill ask some girls if they can join SFT :)!

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Lone Wolfgirl

How do I get unbanned? I changed my skin.

Towelie

Darth_Noob

I have already told many of my friends. ;)

Tomtheweirdmob

Sure! already told many friends about it, and also drew some papers/posters as "advertisement" to let people look at it :) (Fortunately, some people did look at it and seemed quite interested!) I will tell people more often in the future! I'm sure they will be amazed  ;D  8)

~Tom