Apr 27, 2024, 03:11 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

SFT Online Meetup 2016

Started by Towelie, Mar 16, 2016, 08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperJK

Quote from: Doggggeh on Mar 17, 2016, 06:38 AMHai, Im Doggggeh or Alex, I guess you could say my job is surfing.

I live in rural Australia on the beach.

I'm often found surfing or working at the surf shop in my spare time.

I enjoy playing bo3, csgo, but mostly bteam.

I also play basketball a fair bit.

so yeah

Hey I am Aussie too :)

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: Towelie on Mar 17, 2016, 09:09 AM
Quote from: SuperJK on Mar 17, 2016, 06:20 AMI'm SuperKawaii don't ask for my name :P I'm not telling everyone But I am a Jira Bug Tracker Person trying to get Moderator and also trying to get to do the Australian Slang for the Crowdin Translation Project also I heard about Minecraft in 2011 but played it in 2012 also my friends on SFT are @Calaurix_95 @GrimReaper and @froggydugong . Also The Jira Bug Tracker is a minecraft Bug Tracking page where you can report bugs not related to servers with plugins.
How old are you? Curous.
Also JIRA is a bug tracking database which is used universally. When I was a game tester for Ubisoft and other companies we used JIRA a lot.
I can't tell u my age also this JIRA is the Mojang Bug tracking page

/warp SteveCoMuseum

arch8ic

This thread is strangely nice; I've noticed that some of the players who've been around for a while fall into an older age group, and the newer players seem to be younger. It's interesting, actually :P Never expected us all to be so close in age.

Anyway, I'm arch8ic. Some of you may (unlikely) remember me as ShadowAngel867. Gross name. Anyway, real name's Aman, I'm into tons of games, although recently I've lost a lot of time due to school. I'm 17 years old, junior year of high school, and a p okay orchestra player. I really love music, though, whether it's playing it or listening to it. If you wanna chat, my skype is also arch8ic.

@Cireshie fight me? or are you too chicken?
SFT Lost Islands Engineer!

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: henrywclayton on Mar 18, 2016, 10:29 PM
Quote from: LuffyEST19XX on Mar 18, 2016, 09:44 PM@henrywclayton What type/style of Karate do you do? & what belt/grade are you? :D
i do wadu ryu karate (quick moveing, less focus on strenght, more technique, speed and getting any fight done with as quick as possible), but its only a small club and cant afford grading sessions

Hey, I did Taekwondo for 8 years! (It's not really like yours, but it's all self-defense rly)

Cireshie

Quote from: arch8ic on Mar 19, 2016, 12:40 AM@Cireshie fight me? or are you too chicken?
I ain't no chicken. If anything, you'll be KFC in the end.

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: PandaPugz on Mar 18, 2016, 06:11 PM
Quote from: Dreamξηder ღ on Mar 18, 2016, 05:17 PM
Quote from: PandaPugz on Mar 18, 2016, 04:41 PM
Quote from: Dreamξηder ღ on Mar 18, 2016, 09:43 AM
Quote from: darknuju on Mar 17, 2016, 11:56 PM
Quote from: PandaPugz on Mar 17, 2016, 11:55 PM@Lazy_0ne giant pandas <3 especially the babies!
At a zoo near where I live the pandas they had had several babies and one of them was born on my birthday
The new UK royal baby was born on my birthday xD
Mind blown.
Princess Charlotte?
Nah, this one: http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/royal-baby
When you said "new" I thought you meant their youngest, Charlotte.
I didn't know they even had a charlotte, I thought there was only 1 new baby

Long time StarNomad

PandaPugz

Quote from: henrywclayton on Mar 18, 2016, 08:03 PMnow live in the west midlands of England

Ooh, West Midlands ;o not that far from me xD

PandaPugz

Quote from: Dreamξηder ღ on Mar 19, 2016, 05:54 AM
Quote from: PandaPugz on Mar 17, 2016, 11:55 PM@Lazy_0ne giant pandas <3 especially the babies!
At a zoo near where I live the pandas they had had several babies and one of them was born on my birthday
Mind blown.
Princess Charlotte?
Nah, Charlotte was born last year in April xD

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: PandaPugz on Mar 19, 2016, 10:54 AM
Quote from: Dreamξηder ღ on Mar 19, 2016, 05:54 AM
Mind blown.
Princess Charlotte?
Nah, Charlotte was born last year in April xD
Never even heard of her lol xd

Long time StarNomad

henrywclayton

Quote from: PandaPugz on Mar 19, 2016, 10:49 AM
Quote from: henrywclayton on Mar 18, 2016, 08:03 PMnow live in the west midlands of England

i presume you are another part of the midlands??

ep9954

Idk If ppl are even doing this anymore but: Hey my name's ep9954, ep, or IRL Liz. I am 14 and I have been on SFT since 4/1/15 :P I am a JMod on MineQwest and a former EventHost from B-Team. I play volleyball and run in track, I do travel volleyball. I really enjoy a lot of PC games, but I also play ps4 occasionally. I started playing SFT on B-Team :3

idek who was last to go anymore so yeah.
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb

Darth_Noob

Hi, I'm Stath. I come from Greece (and England) and I'm just a normal 10 year old that loves music from the 80's. I love playing football, solving rubik's cubes, hanging out with friends, watching Star Trek and last but not least, playing on sft.
I came on Sft for the first time in June 2015, I still remember when I was a nooby guest. So many things have changed since then. I remember walking around the first day raging because I kept dying.

Well that's all about me.

darknuju

@Stath Which Star Trek series do you watch/is your favorite?

Darth_Noob

Quote from: darknuju on Mar 20, 2016, 10:25 AM@Stath Which Star Trek series do you watch/is your favorite?

Right now I am watching Deep Space Nine. But Voyager is the best.

darknuju

Quote from: Stath on Mar 20, 2016, 10:34 AM
Quote from: darknuju on Mar 20, 2016, 10:25 AM@Stath Which Star Trek series do you watch/is your favorite?

I have not gotten into either of those yet I am a Next Generation person and need to watch more of the original series but I have heard DS9 is really good

Darth_Noob

Quote from: darknuju on Mar 20, 2016, 10:37 AM

I have not gotten into either of those yet I am a Next Generation person and need to watch more of the original series but I have heard DS9 is really good
Yeah, I like next gen aswell.

PandaPugz

Quote from: henrywclayton on Mar 19, 2016, 06:57 PM
Quote from: PandaPugz on Mar 19, 2016, 10:49 AM

i presume you are another part of the midlands??
East Midlands :P

Ryan1478

Hi I'm Ryan1478 (real name Ryan) I'm 9 years old and I live in Maryland (U.S)

Mudkipzstar123

Hi I'm Mudkipzstar123 (That's My Old IGN) my IGN Is Mudkipstar123 I play on pocket edition. My real name is Tyler, I'm 16, I don't have a hobby :( xD but I'm a student, Grade 6, 3rd Trimester, I like console but also mobile u can find me on Pixel Gun, N.O.V.A 3, Minecraft, Terraria, Halo 4 XBox.those are all the multiplayer games. U can also find me at school, hanging out with friends, or playing soccer (Favorite Sport) anyway enough about me I'm off to play SFT PE

I live in Michigan U.S.

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Stath on Mar 20, 2016, 10:41 AM
Quote from: darknuju on Mar 20, 2016, 10:37 AM

Yeah, I like next gen aswell.
Next gen is okay but Voyager is amazing<3

Long time StarNomad

xavidram

Quote from: Lazy_0ne on Mar 17, 2016, 11:20 PMHello! My name is Ella as most people know, and I'm 16 (17 in a month).
I live in Nebraska and I love nature and animals.
I wish I could get a snake.
I do gymnastics and I'm 5'1.
The number 420 is pretty cool @Towelie
You can add me on skype if you wanna chat: ella.dohrmann !

@PandaPugz what's your favorite type of panda?

I didn't know you were from Nebraska, I would like to ask you what is there to do for fun in Nebraska, like the zoo, amusement parks. I will be attending a Research internship at the University of Nebraska for the summer but I have never been to Nebraska, nor have I looked into what there is to offer in the area.

Might as well introduce myself.

Hi I'm Xavidram and I am 20 years old, I joined SFT around 2011 or 2012, I can't really remember, I don't get on the servers much due to work, school and League of Legends, but I do lurk the forums from time to time to see how everyone is doing.

I am a Software Developer for a University down here in Texas (United states), as well as a Freelance Web Developer. I am currently in college at the moment studying Computer Engineering and a minor in Mathematics. My hobbies are pretty much like everyone else who has posted here, games, games and more games, oh and did I mention games? But other than that, I do other recreational activities on a very slim chance, most of my time is spent at work or school so I don't have much time for games, except League of Legends. But uhm yeah.

Lazy_0ne

Quote from: xavidram on Mar 21, 2016, 07:16 PM
Quote from: Lazy_0ne on Mar 17, 2016, 11:20 PMHello! My name is Ella as most people know, and I'm 16 (17 in a month).
I live in Nebraska and I love nature and animals.
I wish I could get a snake.
I do gymnastics and I'm 5'1.
The number 420 is pretty cool @Towelie
You can add me on skype if you wanna chat: ella.dohrmann !

@PandaPugz what's your favorite type of panda?

I didn't know you were from Nebraska, I would like to ask you what is there to do for fun in Nebraska, like the zoo, amusement parks. I will be attending a Research internship at the University of Nebraska for the summer but I have never been to Nebraska, nor have I looked into what there is to offer in the area.

Might as well introduce myself.

Hi I'm Xavidram and I am 20 years old, I joined SFT around 2011 or 2012, I can't really remember, I don't get on the servers much due to work, school and League of Legends, but I do lurk the forums from time to time to see how everyone is doing.

I am a Software Developer for a University down here in Texas (United states), as well as a Freelance Web Developer. I am currently in college at the moment studying Computer Engineering and a minor in Mathematics. My hobbies are pretty much like everyone else who has posted here, games, games and more games, oh and did I mention games? But other than that, I do other recreational activities on a very slim chance, most of my time is spent at work or school so I don't have much time for games, except League of Legends. But uhm yeah.
That's cool that you're coming here! For things to do it depends on which university it is. Are you going to University of Nebraska in Omaha or Lincoln? I live in Omaha so I don't know what there is to do in Lincoln, I've been there maybe 10 times tops. But in Omaha we have the Henry Doorly Zoo, Lauritzen Gardens, there's a couple small amusement/waterparks, (closest real ones would be Adventureland in Des Moines and Six Flags in Kansas City) the college world series for baseball in the summer, and some museums. This is some general stuff but you should pm me for more specific things you're looking for!