Apr 27, 2024, 04:16 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

Europe terror attacks [Live text]

Started by Towelie, Mar 22, 2016, 08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaykoMarie

Please stay safe, everyone. My heart goes out to those affected by this devastating occurrence.

Ryan1478

Oh my gosh hope u all stay safe 😃

CrafterLuc2

These attacks are always so close to The Netherlands i'm a bit scared though, that Amsterdam or rotterdam is gonna have one too.
met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord Luc#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

Miricx

im trying to be sad but i cant because im gonna develop down syndrome if i start to frown for every terrorist attack that happens in the world

but condolenses to everyone that were affected, oh the horror.

lioneatszebra

I hope Brussels can overcome this horrible tragedy. I'll be thinking of Brussels today.

As a sidenote, #StopIslam is trending on Twitter. Don't participate in this trend. Not all Islam is bad.
brb, living offline

Miricx

Quote from: djkirsh on Mar 22, 2016, 02:34 PMI hope Brussels can overcome this horrible tragedy. I'll be thinking of Brussels today.

As a sidenote, #StopIslam is trending on Twitter. Don't participate in this trend. Not all Islam is bad.
you're right

#StopReligionGeneral

Lazy_0ne

This is awful to hear, if anyone lives in these areas please stay safe.  :heart:

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: djkirsh on Mar 22, 2016, 02:34 PMI hope Brussels can overcome this horrible tragedy. I'll be thinking of Brussels today.

I agree, apparently ''Arabic was heard'' said by one person.
For some reason, I feel like connections from the Paris attack were involved with this.

Darren64_NY

ISIS claims responsibility for the terror attacks in Brussels today.

JinxOnTheLoose

Quote from: Darren64_NY on Mar 22, 2016, 03:50 PMISIS claims responsibility for the terror attacks in Brussels today.
Source please?

GotAnError

Well damn. I live fairly close to all this. Considering there will be an event with hundreds of thousands of people of multiple countries in my city mid July, people are speculating if terrorists will strike there as well. We are on alert too. All the best to all the victims and families!!
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

iLaxrv10

Quote from: GotAnError on Mar 22, 2016, 04:00 PMWell damn. I live fairly close to all this. Considering there will be an event with hundreds of thousands of people of multiple countries in my city mid July, people are speculating if terrorists will strike there as well. We are on alert too. All the best to all the victims and families!!
Stay safe @GotAnError :D
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

JinxOnTheLoose

A third bomb that was found at the airport has been destroyed by security services 3 minutes ago.

Darren64_NY

Quote from: Jinxie on Mar 22, 2016, 03:54 PM
Quote from: Darren64_NY on Mar 22, 2016, 03:50 PMISIS claims responsibility for the terror attacks in Brussels today.
Source please?

I read it on CNN, there is really no article.

Nubbun

\(◎o◎)/

Zeph

honestly devastating heart goes out to everyone who was effected today and their familes <3

GotAnError

Don't turn this into a flame war. It's supposed to give updates about the attacks of today and possibly future attacks.

Zeph

Sky News - Breaking News - Belgian media reporting police find Islamic State flag and a bomb during raid on house in Brussels district

Zeph

(No real source) @TheAnonMessage (Part of anonymous) BREAKING NEWS: Turkish army says it has just captured 10 ISIS members trying to cross into Turkey.

PandaPugz

Getting slightly worried. Some people in the year bellow me are on a school trip for a week in Paris. Also, I live an hour and a half away from London so if anything happens there I'm gonna be shitting a brick ._.

ExconHD

Quote from: Jinxie on Mar 22, 2016, 03:25 PM

For some reason, I feel like connections from the Paris attack were involved with this.
This is definitely related to the Paris attacks. In Brussels a few days ago they dragged the mastermind behind the attacks out of his apartment.

GotAnError

Quote from: ExconHD on Mar 22, 2016, 08:08 PM
Quote from: Jinxie on Mar 22, 2016, 03:25 PM

This is definitely related to the Paris attacks. In Brussels a few days ago they dragged the mastermind behind the attacks out of his apartment.

It has not been confirmed yet that the Brussels attack was one of vengeance.

MrC0W

My thoughts are with those affected by these attacks today

#PrayForBrussels

American_Walrus

This crap again. I'm not even surprised when it happens anymore, and that's plain sad. Way too common. Stay safe, SFT