Apr 27, 2024, 04:07 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Team Dpa1991 vs Team Stariieyed

Started by Dpa1991, Mar 30, 2016, 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Mar 30, 2016, 11:57 AM Last Edit: Apr 01, 2016, 11:45 AM by Stariieyed
Me and @Stariieyed decided to compete against each other in Pokemon. The games we will be playing are Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, we will each post a topic in Pixelmon General Discussions including our current game info (Party/total caught pokemon/badge etc)

You guys can pick a side as to who you think will win when we battle after completing the game, the loser (and winner) will host a party on the Pixelmon server where we can have fun.

In the topic, you can offer advice on which pokemon to train/go for or anything else.

Team Threads:
dpa1991
Stariieyed

Zesty

Who is playing which game? And I'm 100% behind who ever picks saphire xd
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Dpa1991

Star is playing saphire, I have ruby

Zesty

Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

iLaxrv10

Im Team Starii since shes got Sapphire but good luck to you both :D
@Dpa1991 will there be an announcement of when the party on Pixelmon is?
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Dpa1991

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on Mar 30, 2016, 12:21 PMIm Team Starii since shes got Sapphire but good luck to you both :D
@Dpa1991 will there be an announcement of when the party on Pixelmon is?

It'll be after we complete the games and battle. Idk how long that'll be because we really don't have much time to play them.

Nubbun

Rip can't pick side D:
oh well, Good luck and have fun to both of you! :)

\(◎o◎)/

Mini_1

Loasty

Ill have to go with dpa for this one :)   Always played ruby over sapphire, ruby was my first true playthrough of pokemon and then i got omega ruby with my 3ds so #TeamDPA  all the way :D
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

graven2603

Dpa all the way for he has the superior version (i have ruby as well don't like kyogre that much)
Yuri!!! on ICE is just the best #Victuri
"Try getting good scrub, Time to learn by dying"

eye_nine

I'll vote for whoever wins. I'm not good with Pixelmon, but I'll try to be there!

ryder20676

#DPA is the best there ever was

krankenstein20

I'm with starii because of sapphire :)

Leafwhisker

I'll go with Starii because she seems to have less support

Go Starii!

Terror134

I'll support dpa because I like Omega Ruby

Chocobo123456

Choco of team magma will support you dap because we all will BURN THE WORLD!

lioneatszebra

brb, living offline

Dpa1991

Sorry guys, been up since 5am, been out of the house since 7am and just now got home (9:40pm) long day :( I'll try to get the topics posted tomorrow and I'll include a small signature badge for each of the teams (mine and stars) so you can show your support if you wish.

Currently Starii has the lead, shes just a bit further in the game than me and she has chosen Torchic to my Treecko (We didnt let each other know which starter we picked so the other didnt pick the one strong to that type)

Green_Giant

Go Starii! Always been a suck-up for Sapphire and Alpha Sapphire. And I've always picked Torchic as the starter too. Goodluck to both of you.

The_Stigg

I'll vote for dpa because I love treecko. Also, are there any rules to what pokemon you can use? Like are you not allowed certain legends, OU, Ubers, what?

Dpa1991

Quote from: The_Stigg on Mar 31, 2016, 03:10 AMI'll vote for dpa because I love treecko. Also, are there any rules to what pokemon you can use? Like are you not allowed certain legends, OU, Ubers, what?

Pretty much anything goes as long as you don't cheat. I'd rather us to be the original trainers of the Pokemon we use to fight each other