Apr 29, 2024, 06:16 AM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Survival] Building Contest

Started by Katherine, Apr 07, 2016, 06:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katherine

Apr 07, 2016, 06:23 PM Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 10:59 AM by Katherine

This Saturday 9th April at 7pm GMT, Sparkle and myself will be hosting a building contest. This will be held in the usual place.
You can see the time countdown here.

Prizes will include a head of choice for the winning team, and some smaller prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.

The theme will be revealed a few minutes before we start!

If you wish to sign up, please use the form below. You may go solo (be considerate of use of this as only 16 teams can sign up to play), or play in a team of up to 4 players.
Team Name:
Team Member 1:
Team Member 2:
Team Member 3:
Team Member 4:

krankenstein20

Team Name: Team squad
Team Member 1: krankenstein20
Team Member 2:
Team Member 3:
Team Member 4:
(If you wanna join then msg me :))

stormshooter

Apr 07, 2016, 06:50 PM #2 Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 03:21 PM by TeraStorm
Team Name: Triggered
Team Member 1: TeraStorm
Team Member 2: camster65
Team Member 3: Izzdaer
Team Member 4: CaykoMarie

TheGameAddict

If I'm unbanned by then -_- here is the "normal place"? And what time is that in Britain?

Katherine

Quote from: TheGameAddict on Apr 07, 2016, 07:06 PMIf I'm unbanned by then -_- here is the "normal place"? And what time is that in Britain?
This isn't the place. Please post an unban request.
7pm GMT is UK time.

Fractalion

Dang, I'll be boarding a plane at that exact time.

Good luck to everyone who is able to make it!

..and for anyone not in the GMT timezone, this is the time the event will take place:
Apr 09, 2016, 07:00 PM

JohnOaklyjohn

Yay! Time for my reward!!! I get the worst builder award!!! I can't build lol :P

John

Mrs_Ender88

Team Name:End Co
Team Member 1:Mrs_Ender88
Team Member 2:Lemon_Troll86
Team Member 3:Tululu
Team Member 4: to be decided
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

omelott

Team Name: The Breakfast Bunch ;)

Team Member 1: omelott
Team Member 2: TBA
Team Member 3: TBA
Team Member 4: TBA

Lucy_23x

Just like to point out, just in case, but in the UK the time has changed, by the clocks going forward one hour
I don't know if this affects anyone but it may bring confusions on what time it is

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Katherine

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Apr 08, 2016, 07:18 AMJust like to point out, just in case, but in the UK the time has changed, by the clocks going forward one hour
I don't know if this affects anyone but it may bring confusions on what time it is
Added a countdown to the post.

supermee3

Apr 08, 2016, 10:59 AM #11 Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 03:34 PM by supermee3
Team Name: Rugbrød, Freedom & Tea

Team Member 1: Supermee
Team Member 2: Green_Giant
Team Member 3: Jinxie
Team Member 4: _Key_

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Katherine on Apr 08, 2016, 10:58 AM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Apr 08, 2016, 07:18 AMJust like to point out, just in case, but in the UK the time has changed, by the clocks going forward one hour
Added a countdown to the post.

Great! Where?

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Fractalion

Quote from: Katherine on Apr 07, 2016, 06:23 PM...

You can see the time countdown here.

This should also be accurate, it is for me, but I'll edit it out if someone notices that it is inaccurate for them. It's the only gif countdown thing I could find that isn't broken at the moment.

Lucy_23x

Apr 08, 2016, 05:36 PM #14 Last Edit: Apr 08, 2016, 06:27 PM by Katherine
Team name: FireFac (bet no one could guess that)

Team member 1: Lucy_23x
Team member 2: HallaDalla
Team member 3: Derpy_lopa48k
Team member 4: (Also in the process of asking)

Lucy_23x

^and dreamender is the fourth person in FireFac

Stancrazy

Team Name: PankTurd
Team Member 1: NicholasPlays
Team Member 2: Stancrazie
Team Member 3: American_Walrus
Team Member 4:

eye_nine

Team Name: EventyHosts
Team Member 1: eye_nine
Team Member 2: ep9954
Team Member 3:
Team Member 4:

Lucy_23x

Okay sorry for being awkward
Derpy_lopa48k is unable to do it because he's being dragged off somewhere irl so uh... FireFac now has three members
(Sorry...)