Apr 27, 2024, 10:03 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] What minigame should we add?

Started by Towelie, Apr 25, 2016, 04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What minigame should we add to Survival?

Spleef (automated)
19 (38.8%)
A PvP minigame (describe what type)
24 (49%)
Something else (describe)
6 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: Apr 29, 2016, 04:09 AM

GrimReaper

Quote from: Stoovs on Apr 25, 2016, 04:49 PMSome kind of PvP minigame. As previously suggested, Sky Wars, Money Wars or my personal favorite Egg Wars would be really great to have implemented.

I'd also be okay with some KitPvP.

Egg Wars FTW

GrimReaper

I just thought about a ranked skywars where we have a comp for like 1 mil (idk) and whoever.... Basically an elimination tournament every month would be cool!   :cake:

Darth_Noob

I'm going for spleef on this one. it seems much better to have automated spleef.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Jasper

Here's a idea: let's make a pvp minigame.

It's called factions

Lucy_23x

Quote from: DaddyPimp on Apr 27, 2016, 08:20 PMHere's a idea: let's make a pvp minigame.

It's called factions

I like factions for those who don't know
Probably everyone knows that though

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Towelie

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

NutellaToastx

Quote from: brotherband on Apr 25, 2016, 09:16 AMThis is kind of offtopic, but regardless, I and numerous other players, would love for another paintball lobby to be implemented.

I'd much rather this than adding a new plugin to fill the spot of tntrun (quicksand).

Yass! The orignal one does get boring occasionally. : (

Cbossminer

Team wipeout. In order for the team to win, all of the team has to win. So you would split the teams up evenly start, the first teem to make it to the end, wins!

Green_Giant

Quote from: Cbossminer on May 02, 2016, 11:18 PMTeam wipeout. In order for the team to win, all of the team has to win. So you would split the teams up evenly start, the first teem to make it to the end, wins!
I actually like this idea, EventHosts/Manager+ can host this. However this post is more directed at plugins rather than these sorts of minigames, great idea though.