Have a Super Fun Time!

Rust changelog

Started by Towelie, May 19, 2016, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

May 19, 2016, 05:45 PM Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 05:51 PM by Towelie

+Fixed the server, plugins now load
+Added CheatPunch anticheat from Rust makers
+Nerfed C4 damage and radius (damage by 50% and radius by 25%)
+Added antiofflineraid (reduces damage to buildings of offline players - it has a cooldown so players won't be able to quit to avoid being raided). This does not completely disable raiding of offline player just makes it slightly harder

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Jyncs

Why add nerfing to the C4 and anti offline raiding protection?

That is just part of Rust.

I don't agree with these changes but I accept them.

RallyReaper

Quote from: Jyncs on May 19, 2016, 08:21 PMWhy add nerfing to the C4 and anti offline raiding protection?

That is just part of Rust.

I don't agree with these changes but I accept them.

I think atm there welcome changes. but after the anticheat kinda un-needed or at least temp needed unless the map was reset due to duped stuff. But other then that i think it's fine.

Jyncs

Yes but it hurts those of us that have been playing legit this whole time. It's not like I have any C4 to use right now, but having to make 2-4x the amount just to do a raid is crazy.

Jyncs

Also just tried logging in and it is telling me server update required. Just want to make sure it is just not me.

IPwnCreeps

I like the anti-offline raid thing, its a lot more fun raiding someone online, but eh.. c4 nerf? Idk. Its a default gather rate server with no boosted drop rates or research rates, I feel like c4 is hard enough to get as it is.

Stariieyed

Dpa updated the server today also, so if you were trying to get on earlier but couldn't you can now.

Pookalton

I just finished downloading rust again so I could play... and I'm getting 421 ping :(

Towelie

We are in the process of changing the host to one that's in canada

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Pookalton

Quote from: Towelie on May 20, 2016, 07:25 AMWe are in the process of changing the host to one that's in canada

That's great and all, but I don't think it will help. I live in Australia. :P

RallyReaper

Quote from: Towelie on May 19, 2016, 05:45 PM

+Added antiofflineraid (reduces damage to buildings of offline players - it has a cooldown so players won't be able to quit to avoid being raided). This does not completely disable raiding of offline player just makes it slightly harder

Ok so after testing C4 now, it's totally useless lol.

Like 2 to break 1 stone wall? (I had it next to wood too. didn't hurt it)

As it sits everyone, C4 is out, rockets are in cause c4 is total garbage XD

Towelie

Quote from: RallyReaper on May 22, 2016, 11:56 AM
Quote from: Towelie on May 19, 2016, 05:45 PM

Ok so after testing C4 now, it's totally useless lol.

Like 2 to break 1 stone wall? (I had it next to wood too. didn't hurt it)

As it sits everyone, C4 is out, rockets are in cause c4 is total garbage XD
Will de-nerf c4 a bit then.