Jun 05, 2024, 12:29 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Pixelmon] Clarification on Premium rank permissions

Started by Dpa1991, Apr 29, 2016, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

It's come to my attention that recently a few Premium rank holders were upset and confused on what their ranks came with. The rank never intentionally came with /fly, Chestshop or IV/EV/Hiddenpower. If you look at the preview of what the rank comes with on the Premium shop, it lists the following:

Master
Legendary
Supporter

None of the ranks claim to have these permissions, the only reason you guys had access to these permissions for the period of time was because the Champion rank was improperly added with a bad inheritance, so all Premium ranks inherited Elite1, Elite2, Elite3, Elite4 and Champion. As soon as my schedule clears up I will be taking a look at the ranks and figuring out any way to improve the permissions each rank comes with.

While I would love to make everything cheap and free, please remember we have monthly advertising & server hosting fees to pay. I can't just give everything away like that, if I did - we would not have a server for very long.

GotAnError

Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

Dpa1991

I would also like to add that if you have a Premium rank such as Supporter, if you have the stats required for any Elite rank you can contact an admin or post a support ticket to get the prefix [1-4] as well as the permissions that elite rank comes with. This way, even as a supporter you can have access to everything normal players can earn through gameplay.

iLaxrv10

Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner