[Survival] Emp now buys and sells 1.9 items

Started by Towelie, May 04, 2016, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

May 04, 2016, 07:06 PM Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 10:47 PM by Dpa1991

Edit by Dpa:
Prettied up the post a bit to make it easier to understand. EMP Sell price is what the EMP would charge you, EMP Buy price is what the EMP would pay you.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Green_Giant

Ohhh nice, gonna have to stock up on a few of this stuff.

Green_Giant

Is there a reason why you can't buy chorus flowers? From my research (minecraft wiki), we need these to grow them. Is it because of the possibility to grief with them?

xJade

Does this mean the end is working again? :o

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Towelie

Quote from: _JimJam on May 04, 2016, 09:38 PMDoes this mean the end is working again? :o
Nope. The new nether isn't supported yet

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Lucy_23x

Yay beetroot
I don't like beetroot irl
In mc it doesn't fill many hunger bars
... Beetroot sucks.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

NutellaToastx

Oooh! Nice!~ What about Elytra's?
I guess that would defeat the purpose of rewards for voting. >-<

Mrs_Ender88

yay i can't wait to get a hold of purpur blocks :)
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 05, 2016, 06:30 AMYay beetroot
I don't like beetroot irl
In mc it doesn't fill many hunger bars
... Beetroot sucks.
I could say the same about potatoes and cookies

Long time StarNomad

Green_Giant

Quote from: NutellaToastx on May 05, 2016, 08:02 AMOooh! Nice!~ What about Elytra's?
When the new world resets, you'll also find them in dungeons and loot chests!

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Green_Giant on May 05, 2016, 02:04 PM
Quote from: NutellaToastx on May 05, 2016, 08:02 AMOooh! Nice!~ What about Elytra's?
EMEGAWD

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 05, 2016, 02:53 PM
EMEGAWD

according to the minecraft loot tables elytra only spawn in the end city loot chests so they still are just out of our reach </3

Lucy_23x

Quote from: xQuicScopex on May 05, 2016, 04:28 PM
EMEGAWD

according to the minecraft loot tables elytra only spawn in the end city loot chests so they still are just out of our reach </3

Nooooooo ;n;

Green_Giant

Quote from: xQuicScopex on May 05, 2016, 04:28 PM
EMEGAWD

Ohhh yeah woops, I'm thinking of Mending books, my bad.

xQuicScopex

yea sorry xD but like it was said earlier....more reason to vote

rugerm

What about dragons breath for all the cool new bow potions for pvp... RIP SFT PVP NEVER FORGET

maxwolf28

Quote from: Green_Giant on May 04, 2016, 07:53 PMIs there a reason why you can't buy chorus flowers? From my research (minecraft wiki), we need these to grow them. Is it because of the possibility to grief with them?
This.
@Towelie @saywhat2365 @Dpa1991

Fractalion

Before Dpa prettied up the post, I'm fairly certain it said the ID for the thing currently labelled as "Chorus Plant" was 200.

199 is the ID for what the game calls "Chorus Plant", and 200 is the ID for what the game calls "Chorus Flower".
I'm fairly certain the emp actually sells the chorus flowers, and this is just a case of having the items labelled incorrectly.

Groot_69

Can you make a Chorus plant or fruit farm?? Is it possible? If so, how. I can't find anything online about it. And if we can't we should bring the end back!

Fractalion

Quote from: Groot_69(MW3) on May 07, 2016, 03:11 AMCan you make a Chorus plant or fruit farm?? Is it possible? If so, how. I can't find anything online about it. And if we can't we should bring the end back!

Plant the flower on end stone. In order to get flowers from the plant you need to pick them before you destroy the plant.

NutellaToastx

Oohh! I'm super excited! >u<

Lucy_23x

Personally I thought people would go nuts over the purple bricks n stuff, but hey xd

Green_Giant

Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 07, 2016, 06:36 AMPersonally I thought people would go nuts over the purple bricks n stuff, but hey xd
As a builder, they have potential but they're way too pale and quite sickly. A good block to play around with for texture packs in my opinion.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Green_Giant on May 07, 2016, 10:19 AM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on May 07, 2016, 06:36 AMPersonally I thought people would go nuts over the purple bricks n stuff, but hey xd
As a builder, they have potential but they're way too pale and quite sickly. A good block to play around with for texture packs in my opinion.
Oh
Coughobsidianbeatsallcough