May 15, 2024, 05:16 AM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

How would you feel if Factions relaunched?

Started by Towelie, Apr 28, 2016, 06:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How would you feel if factions relaunched?

Good, I miss it
35 (40.7%)
Bad, Too much drama / Rule Breaking
24 (27.9%)
Eh, I guess it'd work with stricter leadership
27 (31.4%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Voting closed: Apr 30, 2016, 06:35 AM

BluetigerESW

I know I'm a bit late on this, but it could work as long as it's both set up and ran properly (active staff, less cri, etc.) and if so, I'd definitely suggest adding some sort of anticheat plugin (such as gcheat or something) that automatically bans anyone that uses mods or "hacks", as there was an insane amount of cheaters before.

As well, I completely agree with the no drama rule, I don't think it was enforced nearly as much as it should have been before.
I enjoy the act of xD-ing, like if you agree

iLaxrv10

Quote from: BluetigerESW on May 07, 2016, 07:33 PMI know I'm a bit late on this, but it could work as long as it's both set up and ran properly (active staff, less cri, etc.) and if so, I'd definitely suggest adding some sort of anticheat plugin (such as gcheat or something) that automatically bans anyone that uses mods or "hacks", as there was an insane amount of cheaters before.

As well, I completely agree with the no drama rule, I don't think it was enforced nearly as much as it should have been before.

Quote from: Towelie on Apr 28, 2016, 06:27 PMSorry to crush your dreams but Saywhat and I had a talk and it's not gonna happen xD
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

ElectricSparx

I know this discussion is technically over and whatnot but I'll give my opinion anyway. Factions was all right... back when I actively played back in 2012. (No, I'm not a "new player" to SFT, I mainly stopped playing Minecraft in general for a year or so and forgot about the server until now.) I wouldn't really care if it returned or not, though, unless it had some new interesting things to make me feel like playing on it.