Apr 29, 2024, 12:14 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] World 2 reset in 1 month

Started by Towelie, May 20, 2016, 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

May 20, 2016, 11:23 AM Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 11:35 AM by Towelie
This is the official announcement - World2 is being reset in 1 month.
@camster65 has given me a rough estimate of "first week june" for our spawn town completion (it has been a bumpy road, I give you that)

At this moment I don't know if we will be moving any builds but I'll get back to you on that in a later post, in a few days.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Pookalton

YESSSSS! My queue to return has appeared! <3

stormshooter

Quote from: Towelie on May 20, 2016, 11:23 AM(it has been a bumpy road, I give you that)
Very bumpy...

calfrokrill

aye aye aye, rip the people in w2 who don't check forums.'

i'm in w1, thank goodness for that.

yikes.

HD

Thanks for telling us Towelie! ;D

A new world, a new start :)

American_Walrus

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Calaurix_95 on May 20, 2016, 11:49 AMaye aye aye, rip the people in w2 who don't check forums.'

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhhhh

*silent crying of last time there was a reset.*

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

NutellaToastx

Woo, can't wait, thanks for the heads up, Tow! :3

Caz10

Well, people are working on the new spawn very slowly. I doubt it will be done by then.

MrRed2016

BlurryfaceTOP

JohnOaklyjohn

thanks for the heads up Tow! Can't wait to see the new spawn :)

John

Mrs_Ender88

Thanks for the heads up Towelie :) I can't wait to see the new spawn and the new world  :P
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

omelott

Thank you for the heads up. I can't wait for the new world!  :laugh:

iLaxrv10

Sounds awesome, can't wait to see the new spawn town c:
Good work to Tera, Camster and all the other Architects apart of the building process, excellent work!
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Caz10

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on May 21, 2016, 01:05 AMSounds awesome, can't wait to see the new spawn town c:
Good work to Tera, Camster and all the other Architects apart of the building process, excellent work!
Thank you, you will be amazed when it's complete and see it. :)

Towelie

Quote from: Cazboy10 on May 20, 2016, 05:47 PMWell, people are working on the new spawn very slowly. I doubt it will be done by then.
Now that we got you as well it's gonna go a little faster :D

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

smallfry5545

Excited to see the new spawn :D
*hears possible build moving, runs *  Don't worry, I'm only kidding

Lucy_23x

Everyone be so excited for world reset.
I, I am not.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile