Like our Modpack - Contest winners

Started by Dpa1991, May 27, 2016, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dutbug

I would like to give my prize to iLax if that's alright. He has done a lot for me and I owe him one  :heart:

iLaxrv10

Quote from: dutbug on May 28, 2016, 02:58 AMI would like to give my prize to iLax if that's alright. He has done a lot for me and I owe him one  :heart:
oh my god dutbug nooooo i was joking ;( @dutbug
but if you insist <3
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

dutbug

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on May 28, 2016, 03:35 AM
Quote from: dutbug on May 28, 2016, 02:58 AMI would like to give my prize to iLax if that's alright. He has done a lot for me and I owe him one  :heart:
but if you insist <3

I do, it's all for you.

iLaxrv10

Quote from: dutbug on May 28, 2016, 03:39 AM
Quote from: iLaxrv10 on May 28, 2016, 03:35 AM
but if you insist <3
I do, it's all for you.

In that case... Ill take the legendary on Pixelmon and can it be a Zapdos pls? @Dpa1991
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Melly

congrats @FEXZER  :'v xd~~~ and everyone else

Dpa1991

Quote from: iLaxrv10 on May 27, 2016, 02:00 AMCongratulations to all the winners!  :heart:
smh like @dutbug needs more stuff on pixelmon :/

He actually won two times in a row, but I figured that wouldnt be fair. haha

Applecrakerpro

Arias0

Dpa1991

Pixelmon prizes have been delivered, I don't know how to do item holograms so @Towelie will have to handle the survival prizes (Diamonds too, because we don't have packages for events on Survival and I don't want to edit survivals shop)

Towelie

Quote from: Dpa1991 on May 31, 2016, 01:28 AMPixelmon prizes have been delivered, I don't know how to do item holograms so @Towelie will have to handle the survival prizes (Diamonds too, because we don't have packages for events on Survival and I don't want to edit survivals shop)
@Dpa1991 Make a list for me saying what I have to deliver and to who pls ?
I'm on my way to work but i'll try to do it tonight

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796