Going to be out of action for ~24 hours

Started by Dpa1991, Jun 27, 2016, 05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

I snapped my computer arm chair, so I currently have no back to my chair. I can't afford to buy an entire new one, so I did the next best thing.

Went to walmart at 1am and bought some jb weld.

It sets in 4~ hours but I need 15-20 hours for it to completely cure before it can be used again. Because of this, I will only be at my pc to do emergency fixes.

Heres to hoping the jbweld holds!

maxwolf28

Arias0

Hopefully it fixes and goes back to regular. For now, I guess it's a good chance for you to take a break :)!

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

Mrs_Ender88

Good luck on fixing your chair I hope it goes well.  :diamond:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

Dpa1991

blalp

Have a fantastic day!

Dpa1991

I could probably just build a new arm out of wood but at that point I'd be better off just buying a secondhand chair for $20 xD

CallOfTheElements

Or you could use a different chair...

Dpa1991

Quote from: LavishGaming on Jun 28, 2016, 01:05 AMOr you could use a different chair...

Kitchen chairs are kitchen chairs and I don't feel like sitting on an uncomfortable 20 year old wooden chair.

Pemaboy

A PLayer name nadon1324 scammed me and said if he wins the battle he takes my strongest pokemon but then i said if win i get his strongest pokemon and then i won but he try to give me a terrible pokemon and said well you said any pokemon i want and he gave me a lvl 21 quilava and then said to bad you said any pokemon then he tried to lie to everyone and the staff on didn't care Melonzz

Towelie

@Pemaboy  - Please ask for support to an in-game staff

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796