Apr 27, 2024, 09:33 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Super Fun Time Q&A

Started by Towelie, Jun 01, 2016, 05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marshmallows

Quote from: Towelie on Jun 01, 2016, 12:45 PM
Quote from: Halla on Jun 01, 2016, 12:33 PMWhat was your favorite thing to add on Minecraft / Pixelmon / Others?  ;)
The economy (EmpBuck, inspired by Frac and Knowability) and the Emp (also inspired by them) xD

Can you add economy plus?

maxwolf28

Any time frame on world getting reset/builds getting moved?

Towelie

Quote from: maxwolf28 on Jun 02, 2016, 03:20 AMAny time frame on world getting reset/builds getting moved?
I assume you mean on Survival. I'm waiting for @camster65 to finish the spawn. He's had some problems with his hand and pc and so on lately so that went slower than normal.
As soon as I have the spawn, I will have to decide whether to waitf or MC 1.10 (which changes some things in chunk  generation) or not.
It's recommended to wait, but it depends on how close 1.10 is the moment the spawn is finished.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Towelie

Quote from: Marshmallows on Jun 02, 2016, 02:04 AM
Quote from: Towelie on Jun 01, 2016, 12:45 PM
Quote from: Halla on Jun 01, 2016, 12:33 PMWhat was your favorite thing to add on Minecraft / Pixelmon / Others?  ;)
The economy (EmpBuck, inspired by Frac and Knowability) and the Emp (also inspired by them) xD

Can you add economy plus?
Uhm, why ?

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Quote from: Arias0 on Jun 02, 2016, 12:47 AMI know in your last post, you said you wanted to kind of drift away from MineCraft for the benefit of the future. However, do you ever have intentions of putting a team together to create a Prison server? Sure MC isn't that popular and as you said, is slowly dying. Although, prison servers do bring a lot of attention to current players apart of the community and new? hmm.
A prison server has been in the works for quite some time and to my knowledge it's nearly finished.
@saywhat2365 made it and he needs to finish it now but he is currently busy with IRL stuff so let's hope it won't take another decade :S

camster65

Quote from: Towelie on Jun 02, 2016, 04:29 AM
Quote from: maxwolf28 on Jun 02, 2016, 03:20 AMAny time frame on world getting reset/builds getting moved?
I assume you mean on Survival. I'm waiting for @camster65 to finish the spawn. He's had some problems with his hand and pc and so on lately so that went slower than normal.
As soon as I have the spawn, I will have to decide whether to waitf or MC 1.10 (which changes some things in chunk  generation) or not.
It's recommended to wait, but it depends on how close 1.10 is the moment the spawn is finished.

I'm hoping to be back on today or tomorrow but spawn will 100% be done within the next few weeks, il assist with world reset if needed

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: Towelie on Jun 01, 2016, 12:49 PMI'll sit in a corner and cry xD

If SFT does get blacklisted, this is what I'll do after punching a few things...

John

Charliiruu☾

O o o ok so I have one...: if (yes if) you could make another server what would it be about/ just in general what it would look like and have in it? And what would the name be ( just wonder even though I know we aren't getting another server)

BloodQueenRazlc

Is it possible to make anouther pocket server for SFT like pocket version of B-Team or Pixelmon?😀
~Blood🐧🎮

eye_nine

Now, I'm aware that was directed at the owners. But, from what I know (and only I) That isn't available because the mods were programed for Minecraft PC.

Towelie

Quote from: Eye_Nine on Jun 06, 2016, 10:21 PMNow, I'm aware that was directed at the owners. But, from what I know (and only I) That isn't available because the mods were programed for Minecraft PC.
^ Exactly