Previous topic - Next topic

Thoughts on Theme Parks

I'm the bag holder
6 (21.4%)
I like the tea cups...
3 (10.7%)
I like some big rides but not others
7 (25%)
I'm a thrillseeker and love the big rides!
12 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: Jun 14, 2016, 03:12 PM

Katherine

May 31, 2016, 03:12 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 04:03 PM by Katherine
Just curious to see what others are like with amusement parks, and if you're like me, a huge thrillseeker. :P

Doctor_Thanos

Applecrakerpro

iLaxrv10

Im a huge rollercoaster person low-key ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Tombo_

Tea cups are without a doubt the most enjoyable ride c:

Towelie

roller coasters terrify me so i'm like yeaah, i'm not gonna ride that.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Rainbowgirl

I'm definitely the bag holder.

Stoovs

I've always enjoyed riding roller coasters but to me personally, they don't "thrill" me like they may others. Of course they're fun to ride, though. But if we're talking about "thrill" seeking, I've always wanted to try bungee jumping, and even skydiving.
"There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts" -Voltaire

lioneatszebra

I've had awful experiences on roller coasters the past three times I've gone to amusement parks. So I'm just gonna be a bag holder from now on.
brb, living offline

Green_Giant

Bit of a thrill seeker myself, looking forward to visiting some larger parks later in life.

BloodQueenRazlc

I will barly ride giant roller coasters.Im terrified of the Mullenium Force at Cedar Point

Fractalion

I'll go on a big roller coaster if the people I am at the park with pressure me into going on it, but generally I'm the guy who holds their bags and occasionally plays some of the arcade stuff. xd

MrRed2016

Last time I went on a rollercoaster, omg I was sick for the rest of the weekend.

American parks are overrated xD

stormshooter

I really like some big rides, is that stealth?

wfi974

I only go if someone else is going with me, but I generally avoid those where the legs aren't protected, loop-de-loops, or those with huge freefalls. However, I sure do love spinning at maximum speed in those teacups :D

Katherine

Quote from: TeraStorm on Jun 11, 2016, 12:41 PMI really like some big rides, is that stealth?
Yep. ;)

American_Walrus

I like some big rides, hate some others.