Jul 17, 2019, 04:55 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Tracking] Comment Death Warps Below!

Started by DuanetheDino, Jun 15, 2016, 07:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DuanetheDino

Hello Pocket Edition players! This is a post where you guys can comment any death warps for us Admins to remove! Just select+copy the code then reply down below!
[b]Warp Name(s):[/b]
You can use this if no Admins are in game. We will be checking this daily so we will try and remove them as fast as possible. Thanks for reporting!
//Duane 8)

Legoboy604

There is a death warp called lobby. Someone remove it plz!
All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?!

Super_Boox

Quote from: Legoboy604 on Aug 27, 2016, 05:49 amThere is a death warp called lobby. Someone remove it plz!
the warp has been removed. ^^

Legoboy604

All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN LEMONS! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?!

Bosslaya

A death warp called candy is a pit fall and it made me rage my face off!
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Austin22

Sep 01, 2016, 04:15 pm #5 Last Edit: Sep 01, 2016, 04:20 pm by Austin22
Just wanted to say, that whenever someone makes a death warp, we tell a staff to fix it, If there is a high fall death warp then the staff does what is makes a type of house there so that noone can again fall but it seems to look very untidy so I just want you all to do is write the Death warp name there and ask a Admin to delete the warp after deleting it please remove the house because it looks very untidy...............Just write the warp name there by a sign so that the staff remember if........and If anyone watches such flying small houses tell a staff to have a look on it...delete the warp and fix it.............
-Austin Davidson-

FEXZER

Quote from: Bosslaya on Aug 29, 2016, 07:20 amA death warp called candy is a pit fall and it made me rage my face off!
The warp has been deleted.

Bosslaya

Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member

Wolfert_ZS

Warp yousuck
The name is kinda weird, isn't it?

Beautiful, isn't it?

FEXZER

Quote from: AhmedTheWolf on Sep 07, 2016, 01:07 pmWarp yousuck
The name is kinda weird, isn't it?

Wolfert_ZS

Beautiful, isn't it?

Wolfert_ZS

Warp Name(s): halfdeath
It takes 5 hearts but you could be warped there again

Beautiful, isn't it?

Super_Boox

Quote from: AhmedTheWolf on Sep 14, 2016, 09:10 pmWarp Name(s): halfdeath
It takes 5 hearts but you could be warped there again
Removed ^^

Baymax15

Warp Name(s):zxcvbnmlk
it is pretty high.
-Baymax
"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
-Lao Tzu

FEXZER

Quote from: Baymax15 on Apr 09, 2017, 05:31 pmWarp Name(s):zxcvbnmlk
it is pretty high.

ItzLyro

There's a death warp at a chunk(16x16 area dug down to bedrock) called dontwarphere, I was warped here in the middle of selling something at my shop. Please delete the warp because ive been warped there 3 or 4 times :(
I'm already tracer

Smileyface2288

Ex-Pocket Admin