Mar 28, 2024, 02:35 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

World 2 reset and build move arrangements

Started by Brightpkz, Jun 19, 2016, 03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Craftius

Whats the deadline on getting builds moved over?

maxwolf28

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 21, 2016, 05:22 PM
Quote from: maxwolf28 on Jun 21, 2016, 04:09 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 21, 2016, 06:47 AMif someone has 20k, make them pay 5k and it someone has 100 mil, m
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 21, 2016, 06:47 AMif someone has 20k, make them pay 5k and it someone has 100 mil, make them may 25 mil or somethin
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 21, 2016, 06:47 AMif someone has 20k, make them pay 5k and it someone has 100 mil, make them may 25 mil or something
lol, so you want people who actually work for their money to lose a lot of our money, and people who don't do shit to lose like nothing? With sft's economic state it is very easy to make 1mill, stop being lazy, go mine for 5h a week, you will get 1mill so easy. Like think about what you said, if you can't ill tell you how most people see (can't speak for everyone but at least me and many others do. people who work for money have to pay more. people who don't work for money have to pay less. now, does that seem more fair then a set price that isn't insane?

sorry this is just a quick rant.
Excuse me boy but I'm not being lazy.
One of the main things I do on survival is mine, but I don't do it just to get a ton of cash I do it because I like mining and I like having the materials.
You may be rich af or whateve, but if staff apparently want to "drain money because of the huge money gap" but then make someone with less money pay the same as someone with tons of it, that's not really gonna make a difference in the gap.
Some people don't want to play survival for the sole reason of money, must mine for money, must sell for money, must do this for money.
Just because I, or other people don't have wads of cash because every single little pinprick of our efforts goes into money doesn't mean we're ruddy lazy. And these people also include established players too.
I for one can actually pay for my three builds to be moved, but others aren't so lucky.
Also, people keep saying that it's so easy to get 500k to 1 mil in a day, and now it's stretched to a week, and I wouldn't say "5 hours of straight mining" is very fun.
A lot of people aren't actually willing to take on board what I'm saying and are just trying to argue back at me.
If you're so sure that draining the economy of money is a good thing - why are you then saying it's unfair to take money off the rich people who are one reason for the massive money gap. I know they've worked hard for the money believe me I do, but taking money off the people who don't have that much - worked for it or not - is not going to help this money balance which for some reason has come into moving builds.
And believe it or not, 500k to 1mil is a lot for some people!
I remember when 20k was a lot to me and I thought I was rich!
Just because it's not a lot to you doesn't mean it's a lot for others.
Not going to argue with you because it point less, I'm just correcting some mistakes you made about my post.
I did not say 5h of straight mining is said 5h/weeek so 5/7=0.7h of mining a day thats like 40mins a day, not too hard. i could say more but I'm done, i don't want to argue, I'm sorry if i offended you.

Im not saying you shouldn't say your pov but this won't change anything. All of the staff agreed that this was fair (these like 60 of us) so yea, probs won't get changed.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: maxwolf28 on Jun 21, 2016, 06:17 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 21, 2016, 05:22 PM
Quote from: maxwolf28 on Jun 21, 2016, 04:09 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 21, 2016, 06:47 AMif someone has 20k, make them pay 5k and it someone has 100 mil, m
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 21, 2016, 06:47 AMif someone has 20k, make them pay 5k and it someone has 100 mil, make them may 25 mil or somethin
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 21, 2016, 06:47 AMif someone has 20k, make them pay 5k and it someone has 100 mil, make them may 25 mil or something
lol, so you want people who actually work for their money to lose a lot of our money, and people who don't do shit to lose like nothing? With sft's economic state it is very easy to make 1mill, stop being lazy, go mine for 5h a week, you will get 1mill so easy. Like think about what you said, if you can't ill tell you how most people see (can't speak for everyone but at least me and many others do. people who work for money have to pay more. people who don't work for money have to pay less. now, does that seem more fair then a set price that isn't insane?

sorry this is just a quick rant.
Excuse me boy but I'm not being lazy.
One of the main things I do on survival is mine, but I don't do it just to get a ton of cash I do it because I like mining and I like having the materials.
You may be rich af or whateve, but if staff apparently want to "drain money because of the huge money gap" but then make someone with less money pay the same as someone with tons of it, that's not really gonna make a difference in the gap.
Some people don't want to play survival for the sole reason of money, must mine for money, must sell for money, must do this for money.
Just because I, or other people don't have wads of cash because every single little pinprick of our efforts goes into money doesn't mean we're ruddy lazy. And these people also include established players too.
I for one can actually pay for my three builds to be moved, but others aren't so lucky.
Also, people keep saying that it's so easy to get 500k to 1 mil in a day, and now it's stretched to a week, and I wouldn't say "5 hours of straight mining" is very fun.
A lot of people aren't actually willing to take on board what I'm saying and are just trying to argue back at me.
If you're so sure that draining the economy of money is a good thing - why are you then saying it's unfair to take money off the rich people who are one reason for the massive money gap. I know they've worked hard for the money believe me I do, but taking money off the people who don't have that much - worked for it or not - is not going to help this money balance which for some reason has come into moving builds.
And believe it or not, 500k to 1mil is a lot for some people!
I remember when 20k was a lot to me and I thought I was rich!
Just because it's not a lot to you doesn't mean it's a lot for others.
Not going to argue with you because it point less, I'm just correcting some mistakes you made about my post.
I did not say 5h of straight mining is said 5h/weeek so 5/7=0.7h of mining a day thats like 40mins a day, not too hard. i could say more but I'm done, i don't want to argue, I'm sorry if i offended you.

Im not saying you shouldn't say your pov but this won't change anything. All of the staff agreed that this was fair (these like 60 of us) so yea, probs won't get changed.

I'd do that 'snip" thing but I have no clue how
I shouldn't say I'm surprised that you apologised by the fact you offended me by calling me lazy but I am, was about to go evils on you but that's not going to happen now.
And yes I'm pretty useless to argue with too don't worry it tires me out as well as others.
If it's what staffs have decided then all I can ask is for richer people to help the lesser people financially.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

omelott

Jun 21, 2016, 08:06 PM #53 Last Edit: Jun 21, 2016, 09:54 PM by omelott
Props to the manager+ team for sorting this out. You guys are awesome! :)

Why are so many people opposed to this? If anything, we should be thankful for this.

Brightpkz

Quote from: omelott on Jun 21, 2016, 08:06 PMProps to the manager+ team for sorting this out. You guys are awesome! :)

Why are so many people opposed to this? If anything, we should be thankful for this.

Thank you for the positivity! But props to the rest of the staff team too, they had input on the price as well :D

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33