Apr 28, 2024, 06:44 PM

News:

Please vote for us daily!

Minetest

Started by Towelie, Jul 28, 2016, 04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Status update: Tomorrow, @aymaneto and I will begin work on converting the Minetest server into a survival server. We are going to try to add some more necesary mods, then change the gamemode to Survival, have a spawn built with tutorials for the newer players and so on.
In the beginning, it will look like a vanilla Minecraft server. No ranks, no economy, but we will however have a protection mod (and a staff team to help you protect your builds)
Later on, we will have @darknuju writing mods for us with essential stuff such as ranks, permissions, an economy and perhaps even more !

Stay tuned for a front page announcement when the server is launched!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Lucy_23x

Right, how much is this game cus I need it.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

MrC0W

Zesty

Actually been playing A LOT! Can't wait to see more people online!!
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Aymaneto

Just so you guys know, converting to survival also means a full world reset. so try not to build anything important as of now until we get everything done :D

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Dimondman2

Yea it's pretty good for a free game.  :)