May 13, 2024, 07:45 PM

News:

Support us on Patreon and get exclusive perks!

[Survival] Vote Contest! (With a twist)

Started by TheMop123, Jun 26, 2016, 10:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMop123

Hey guys!
Quote from: Moppeh_ on Jul 02, 2015, 09:11 PMYeah, this was brief but... keep voting for awesome prizes and fun! If you miss out this time - there will be more!
Remember this? It was almost a year ago... So much for "There will be more", Mop.
Anyway, here I am, with "more".

Vote Contest!
This will begin on the 1st of July, and votes will be counted at the end of July,  meaning you have an entire month to vote in... plenty of time! Last time, you were just complained about the prizes, without actually voting. Thanks guys. Anyway, I tried to implement a twist, which didn't work. So here I am, with the same twist, but I actually thought about it this time.

Initial Prizes!
As usual, the top three voters will win a prize!
First Place: 150k
Second Place: 100k
Third Place: 50k

However

The Twist
The top 10 voters will be entered into an event league sort of thing. Players will compete against each other in the following five events. The winner of the seperate events will win  15k.

-Wipeout2
-Sheep Luck
-Lava Luck
-Ninja Warrior
-Tower Spleef.

I threw in the luck games so that no one could cheat!

The prizes of the event league will be the same for the vote contest, but if you come first in the vote contest, don't get annoyed if you lose the event league, it's all for a bit of fun, and to promote voting!

Good Luck!

(This does not mean don't vote until July 1st. You should vote every day on all websites, regardless of whether there are prizes up for grabs!)

ochoaj

Sounds like a great contest! Awesome work @Moppeh_:steve:  :heart:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Izzdaer

HD

Interesting twist.. Indeed i like it Moppeh :)

Mrs_Ender88

Sound great. Wonderful work @Moppeh_   ;D
Good luck everybody  :heart:
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

omelott

SuperJK

Cool and when it's July 1st it'll be 18 days till my birthday

/warp SteveCoMuseum

JohnOaklyjohn

Aymaneto

Interesting idea! Looking forward to it

tree43