May 07, 2024, 11:09 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

July Newsletter

Started by Towelie, Jun 29, 2016, 04:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Please share the word about SFT to your friends and loved ones, post about us on Social Media and other sites where it's allowed and in general, spread the word about SFT!
Also, vote daily on all the voting sites and if possible, /buy (if you can't afford, don't feel bad, voting helps us a lot as well!)

Sharing is caring and I know some of you guys care about SFT at least. I'm not going to point out how bad things are going right now because that's not what anyone wants to hear, but as always, your help matters and it's GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Pookalton

Awesome! Is anyone else thinking of starting out on the ark PvE server??? I can't do it alone... :D

Towelie

Quote from: Vallith on Jun 29, 2016, 05:01 AMAwesome! Is anyone else thinking of starting out on the ark PvE server??? I can't do it alone... :D
Only PvP is online now. It's close to launch the PvE one will follow shortly
@Dpa1991 can confirm

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Arias0

No words can describe how excited I am for Prison.

calfrokrill

The prison jokes.. the prison jokes are coming back to me! OH YES!

*Points at Bast_Shootermin*

Lucy_23x

Everyone is so excited for things such as new spawn, world reset and prison... Yet I sit here with little to no excitement.
I'm so joyful.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

TheStarNomad✯

The hype for prison is real, and this time i'm around to see it xD

Long time StarNomad

Pookalton

Quote from: Towelie on Jun 29, 2016, 05:22 AM
Quote from: Vallith on Jun 29, 2016, 05:01 AMAwesome! Is anyone else thinking of starting out on the ark PvE server??? I can't do it alone... :D
Only PvP is online now. It's close to launch the PvE one will follow shortly
@Dpa1991 can confirm
Awesome! Anyone wanna start on the PvE with me when it comes? :D

Izzdaer

We also pinged this out to all your emails and every email that's signed up to the forums, so hopefully this might even bring some old players back!

Hope you enjoy the newsletter we made, and especially the prison hint we dropped in for you ;)

Pookalton

Is there any plans on changing the rates for the PvE ark server? I just read up on it in the PvE Ark part of the forums and it says vanilla rates, I can't play with vanilla rates, with the limited amount of time I get to play a day, it would take an obscene amount of time to actually get anywhere, especially when no one wants to team with you. And PvP is a no go because I will be dead before you know it. I'm not the type of person who likes to die then have to go through the same boring thing ALL OVER AGAIN, I sincerely hope that the rates for the PvE server is changed as I was real hyped for it.

Dpa1991

Quote from: Vallith on Jun 29, 2016, 09:18 AMIs there any plans on changing the rates for the PvE ark server? I just read up on it in the PvE Ark part of the forums and it says vanilla rates, I can't play with vanilla rates, with the limited amount of time I get to play a day, it would take an obscene amount of time to actually get anywhere, especially when no one wants to team with you. And PvP is a no go because I will be dead before you know it. I'm not the type of person who likes to die then have to go through the same boring thing ALL OVER AGAIN, I sincerely hope that the rates for the PvE server is changed as I was real hyped for it.

It hasnt been decided yet, but it will definitely not be as fast as PVP rates. I don't want the PVE server to have too fast of rates because the server will not be receiving any map resets (Unless the game forces one due to an update) so I don't want all the players to power through everything and have -everything- in a few days.

On the PVP server such a thing would be perfectly fine, because the richer you are the bigger a target you become to other players and then the map will reset every month.

Mrs_Ender88

I love the news letter it's so pretty. Great work. Will spread the word of sft as much as I can.  :heart: 
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

iLaxrv10

Looks amazing Towelie! #PrisonHype  ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

Lucy_23x

Life is fuedel looks good, as I've said, though me saying I'll hopefully get it for my birthday soon is getting a little uncertain since I've been bought a leather jacket, tons of books and a new phone.
I'll see what I can do

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Mrs_Ender88

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 29, 2016, 02:54 PMLife is fuedel looks good, as I've said, though me saying I'll hopefully get it for my birthday soon is getting a little uncertain since I've been bought a leather jacket, tons of books and a new phone.
I'll see what I can do

Life is fuedal is a great game. Hope to see you there and if you need any help if you do get feel free to ask and add me on steam. :D
Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Mrs_Ender88 on Jun 29, 2016, 05:09 PM
Quote from: Lucy_23x on Jun 29, 2016, 02:54 PMLife is fuedel looks good, as I've said, though me saying I'll hopefully get it for my birthday soon is getting a little uncertain since I've been bought a leather jacket, tons of books and a new phone.
I'll see what I can do

Life is fuedal is a great game. Hope to see you there and if you need any help if you do get feel free to ask and add me on steam. :D
I'll do my best

Aymaneto

Honestly i'm mainly looking forward to prison :o

Arias0

Is there any chance we can get a ETA for prison? "COMING SOON!" is quite broad.

BattleAxium

Arias0

Quote from: BattleAxium on Jul 01, 2016, 12:27 AM
Quote from: Jay on Jun 30, 2016, 10:41 PMIs there any chance we can get a ETA for prison? "COMING SOON!" is quite broad.

Here's your answer: https://www.superfuntime.org/forum/index.php/topic,154323.msg741141.html#msg741141
Thanks, hopefully saywhat will let us know.