News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Need builders

Started by Sparkle_Sun, Jun 11, 2016, 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkle_Sun

Jun 11, 2016, 08:08 PM Last Edit: Jun 11, 2016, 11:33 PM by Sparkle_Sun
Hey all,

A while ago, @millsyboi suggested creating a minigame for TTT (Trouble in Terrorist Town) on Survival. Him, myself, and @Katherine began working on the project (no creds to me, I didn't do much) and a few other players I believe. However the project dried up and we need your help to start it again, and finish building!

The arena looks like this so far, @millsyboi is making some sewers below. We need some players to design the inside of the houses, but not just ordinary decorating. We need secret objects hidden, secret passageways, hiding places, tricks and traps, they need to have a good plan behind them. If you are interested, reply here with the following form:

Warp 1 and Warp 2 refer to two of your build warps that show your building and designing skill.

[b]Inagme name:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Warp 1:[/b]
[b]Warp 2:[/b]
[b]Are you active lately and can get this done?[/b]

stormshooter

Jun 11, 2016, 08:40 PM #1 Last Edit: Jul 04, 2016, 11:03 PM by TeraStorm
Inagme name:TeraStorm
Warp 1:Survival lobby
Warp 2:
Are you active lately and can get this done?Don't really play survival much anymore but I'd be happy to help this project in my free time.

Pookalton

*sigh* I wish i could apply to these as I believe my skills are adequate, yet I haven't played survival for a long time. I don't HAVE warps...

Caz10

Inagme name: Cazboy10
Warp 1: Egypt
Warp 2:
Are you active lately and can get this done? I've got 60+ hours uptime this week, so yeah I think I'm active enough. :)

Doctor_Thanos

I have already built one house in there but I could do another one for sure!

Inagme name: Prof_Thanos
Warp 1: SFTbridgeSub
Warp 2: SFTbridgePalace
Are you active lately and can get this done? Yes I am.

TheStarNomad✯

Inagme name: DreamEnder
Warp 1: (on creative) /warp build1.1
Warp 2: Really you can just explore around^
Are you active lately and can get this done? Always active

Long time StarNomad

Sparkle_Sun

Bump! We are still needing builders, please reply here if you haven't already and are interested. If you don't have two warps, you need to be able to demonstrate your building skills in some way.

American_Walrus

@NicholasPlays , @TheAwsomeGuy2004 and I already designed most of one house I think

Katherine

calfrokrill

Name is Calaurix_95 kthx
Warp 1 is downtown
Warp 2 is hagat though worldedit messed around with it
I'm active I swer pls no hurt me

So ye, that is my entry.