[Pixelmon] Reminder - Storage wars tomorrow!

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 11, 2016, 01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

I'll be hosting the event solo as Starii will be starting her new job.

CallOfTheElements

Just started AR camp so now I may not make it, but I can still try! Good luck all!

Arias0

Storage wars is where you auction a room of chests to the highest bidder right?

Anyhow, on a side note; congratulations on your new job @Stariieyed Well done! :)

SuperJK

/warp SteveCoMuseum

Paarthy

Hows this gonna work with the Economy we have, hopefully i can get atleast one locker :D

Dpa1991

The event has concluded.

I had a blast, was a bit rocky at times but I'll be improving on these and rebuild the locker area so next time it'll go smoother.

I'll also tweak the rewards a bit further and maybe add in some old donation perks (fly mod, chest shop permissions) and host this at least once a month.

Next time, all statues in the locker = shiny version of the pokemon
Shiny statues = shiny version of the pokemon OR a statue of that pokemon at your location of choice.

CallOfTheElements

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jul 11, 2016, 06:06 PMThe event has concluded.

I had a blast, was a bit rocky at times but I'll be improving on these and rebuild the locker area so next time it'll go smoother.

I'll also tweak the rewards a bit further and maybe add in some old donation perks (fly mod, chest shop permissions) and host this at least once a month.

Next time, all statues in the locker = shiny version of the pokemon
Shiny statues = shiny version of the pokemon OR a statue of that pokemon at your location of choice.

Awesome! I had a blast, you should make a list of the winners.