Apr 28, 2024, 02:30 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Market stall auction!

Started by Katherine, Jul 11, 2016, 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Katherine

Jul 11, 2016, 02:13 PM Last Edit: Jul 14, 2016, 01:07 PM by Towelie
Now is your chance to own one of the 10 market stalls located in the new world 2 spawn!

Some will be for sale, and some will be up for auction later tonight, at 7pm GMT+1! The warp is Marketw2, if you want to check out the area. Auctions will start from 75k. Depending on the bids placed in the auctions, these will go towards my decision of setting a fixed cost for the remaining stalls.

Terms and Conditions
(the boring smallprint)
- You must sustain subsequent activity, if you are inactive for more than 3 weeks, the stall will be revoked without refund.
- You may sell your stall to someone else, however please inform myself if you wish to do so.
- You may share your stall with other players, however you may only have a maximum of 1 other player.

I hope to see you there![/center]

Doctor_Thanos

I personally think the stalls are an absolutely brilliant idea enabling small businesses gain publicity and develop!

Good luck with the auction everyone! :)

omelott

Sounds awesome! Can't wait to be there.  :laugh:

ste2302

Can they be used just solely advertising purposes?

Katherine

Katherine

Quote from: King_Craftius on Jul 11, 2016, 07:21 PMQuick question, why would i want a stall does it have any purpose??? Like its not like a house in spawn etc and why spend your life savings for some wool and some fences completely baffles me, what has the world come to????
If you have nothing remotely constructive and nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Arias0

Sounds cool, hopefully I'm around for the auction.

Brightpkz

Quote from: Katherine on Jul 11, 2016, 07:38 PM
Quote from: King_Craftius on Jul 11, 2016, 07:21 PMQuick question, why would i want a stall does it have any purpose??? Like its not like a house in spawn etc and why spend your life savings for some wool and some fences completely baffles me, what has the world come to????
If you have nothing remotely constructive and nice to say, don't say anything at all.

I would also like to add to the fact that previous spawns have featured market stall sales as well. This helps drain out EMP but provides merchants with greater publicity.

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Arias0

Has this already happened? If not, when is it?

(I have a shit perception with time xD)

BritanniaRules

Great idea but an auction??? REALLY!!!!

This sucks big time for people that just can't get on at the right time (like MANY).

Another great idea dead before it even starts due to poor execution :(

SFT Rules/Events/Good Stuff = Got to be in either Europe or US or TOUGH LUCK!

Arias0

Quote from: BritanniaRules on Jul 14, 2016, 01:42 AMGreat idea but an auction??? REALLY!!!!

This sucks big time for people that just can't get on at the right time (like MANY).

Another great idea dead before it even starts due to poor execution :(

SFT Rules/Events/Good Stuff = Got to be in either Europe or US or TOUGH LUCK!

Agreed.... I think the auction already happened tbh?