Apr 28, 2024, 12:55 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Pixelmon] It's time we settled this.

Started by Dpa1991, Jul 18, 2016, 10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

We're all on the same team. We all (hopefully) want the same thing.

I know @djkirsh isn't perfect. None of us are. We're all doing our best, I'm sorry if that is not enough. The staff team will never be a perfect system, it will always have its flaws and it will always make mistakes.

Now if you guys want the server to improve and for us to get past this, I need EVERYONE to put their differences aside and let's get to work on this. I'm going to be doing my best to assist djkrish in shaping up the staff team - not because I personally feel shes doing a bad job but because I feel like shes overwhelmed with it.

If you have any complaints about the staff team, please send me or @djkirsh a forum message with screenshots or chat logs for proof to back up your accusations. Proof will help make this a lot easier.

So if you want change, please put past things in the past and lets look froward.

Arias0

Hopefully people start to realize that working together will fix this issue.

TheStarNomad✯

Absolutly, we dont need any more setbacks, we just need to keep moving forwards.

Long time StarNomad

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Dpa1991 on Jul 18, 2016, 10:52 AMSo if you want change, please put past things in the past and lets look froward.

Wise talks on life folks.

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

iLaxrv10

Great post Dpa, I'm hoping that we can put all of that fighting behind us and start working together as a community again :D
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

CallOfTheElements