Jun 03, 2024, 11:15 PM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] World2 moves

Started by Towelie, Jul 24, 2016, 05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

I know some of you are upset over the fact that your moves didn't get transfered for various reasons (whether you were away at the time, or your build wasn't copied properly during the move or any other reason).

Currently we can NOT copy these builds unless you remember the coordinates of your build in the old world. If you do know the coordinates, request a move now!

What are we waiting for?
- I am waiting for the w2old dynmap to be fully generated. I've been trying to regenerate it every day now but due to a bug it's not getting generated. Once it is you will see it here http://srvdev.sftmc.org:8123/ (select w2old from the list of worlds)
- Please note that WE DO NOT HAVE WARPS. So if you want your build transfered, you will have to either know the coordinates or find it on the dynmap once that is generated

I hope this explains the situation. Please know we are working on this and hope is not lost.

Kirk out!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

GotAnError

That is very nice solution. Awesome! :)
Screw the modern world! Our lovely earth is flat, ask the Medieval men!

omelott

Thanks for taking the time to do this for the players who didn't move their builds. :)

Armored

Hello Towelie ! :)

So, I've asked Moppeh three times (different ocasions) to move my build, after being away for a while. The first and second time he told me he has no time for me... (even though i waited like 30 minutes for him...).

The second time I recall asking him if he will make time for me in the next period of time and the moderator in question told me: NO! Not really.   

So it really got on my nerves being bullied this way by a moderator... The next time I logged in to SFT (a few days ago) I've asked again (still Moppeh) if he will move my build and his answer was basically: "Dude, we cannot transfer builds any longer... why didn't you ask earlier for this?"          ....  so i said, WTF ?!

He denied even me asking this for him, then told me some other type of Mod could have done it and kicked me for making him : "rude for not helping". Yup, he kicked me off the server !

So, I was already mad (there's an almost Builder rank build on the old world that Mop let me lose (and two other friends helped me do it)) so I cursed the guy (with the F word :))   ) and exited the game full of rage.

This should NOT happen to anybody. It is simply unfair for a player, unprofessional and a bad image for a Mod. I trust this is not the way SFT should have it's Moderators behave and ecouraged to treat it's players :(

I have worked really hard on SFT, have more than 800 Hours on Survival, voted like a mad-man and helper fellow players learn the game and Super Fun Time server rules and commands.

I think Moppeh banned me, our build (we were three players raising it) gone and all of that thanks to our SUPER helpful moderator...           

What solution can be found for this?

TheStarNomad✯

@Vantive
Firstly I'm sure your build can be moved now if you know where it is; secondly all the managers were busy moving a lot of builds before the world was reset, so they might not have had any time (which adds to the purpose of this thread), and lastly if you have any complaints about the staff team, please report it to the AHOS or HOS which is @Sparkle_Sun and @VirginianAE with proof and specific names.

On a side note, thanks for mkaing this thread Tow, i've seen a few guests and members leaving because their homes are gone

Long time StarNomad

Farsom

I would like to have my old build moved and I have the coordinates they might be a few blocks over sized because I don't have the 100% exact cords but I do have them fairly close. When things are up and working or someone has the chance feel free to message me on here or in game. Thank you :D

IGN:Farsom