Apr 27, 2024, 03:26 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

Regarding nudes

Started by Towelie, Jul 25, 2016, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Jul 25, 2016, 06:08 PM Last Edit: Jul 25, 2016, 06:25 PM by Towelie
Sadly, this post is needed. I wish it wasn't.
As of this moment, any minor caught sending nudes to anyone (regardless if the receiving party is a minor or not) will be punished with a permanent global ban from all our servers and forums (with no chance of unban).
Further on, attempts will be made to contact the minor's family and inform them.
I don't know if you knew, but if a minor sends a nude of themselves or another minor to another person (whether the other person is a minor or not), it's classed as a felony and will bring  up to 5 years in prison and mandatory registration on the sex offender list.
Seing as this community is governed by Romanian laws, we define a minor as anyone under 18. (Even if you are 17 and 11 months, technically you are still a minor)

We will begin enforcing these penalties for any offense which happens from this moment on.
We encourage anyone receiving a nude from a minor to report to us, including proof such as skype logs (but not the actual pictures as it would be illegal!)

Do note, these guidelines apply even if the nude exchange was consensual!
This also applies if the exchange occured on skype / other communication methods outside of Super Fun Time.

Source https://aclu-wa.org/blog/sexting-and-law-press-send-turn-teenagers-registered-sex-offenders

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xQuicScopex

very sad we need this post but I am glad it is finally addressed

BattleAxium

Guess it's time people start treating SFT like a gaming community rather than a dating site. Shame this post was even needed.

Bakonator

Jul 25, 2016, 06:24 PM #3 Last Edit: Jul 26, 2016, 02:21 AM by Bakonator
This is a rather important problem you addressed there, Tow. Personally i have never witnessed someone or my self receive nor have sent such sensitive and explicit contents, but this should be our vaccine against any intentions.

Edit : indeed a sad thing that this post must be made.

2nd Edit : it's not just Romanian's Law that classifies anyone less than 18 is a minor,  I believe it's every law.

Darren64_NY

Yeah smh people.

American_Walrus

Use common sense, people.

Mgwllw

What is going on even... where have I been that SFT needs a no nude policy

The_Stigg

Why is this something people think is okay to do? It's stupid. I'm upset this post was needed, but I'm glad it's here.

Passava1

Smh cant believe some people
nobody can catfish me better than myself

Puppet

I can't understand people who do this. It's a stupid thing!

So just try
Just hold tight
We found light
Its alright~

Katherine

Disappointed doesn't cover it. When I was 13/14 I was out catching pokemon, not people on the internet through nude pictures.

Darren64_NY

Quote from: Katherine on Jul 25, 2016, 06:42 PMDisappointed doesn't cover it. When I was 13/14 I was out catching pokemon, not people on the internet through nude pictures.
Lol spot on with the ages xd usually between 12-14 are doing this shit.

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: Darren64_NY on Jul 25, 2016, 06:45 PM
Quote from: Katherine on Jul 25, 2016, 06:42 PMDisappointed doesn't cover it. When I was 13/14 I was out catching pokemon, not people on the internet through nude pictures.
Sad humanity has come to this.

Long time StarNomad

Katherine

Quote from: Dreamξηder ღ on Jul 25, 2016, 06:57 PM
Quote from: Darren64_NY on Jul 25, 2016, 06:45 PM
Sad humanity has come to this.
It's shocking to show how it's changed.

When I was a child, I went out in the street to play with friends till around 7pm, not be stuck in on the computer. If I swore, that'd be up to my room to think about what I'd done. Anything like to the actions kids nowadays think are okay, I would've been in a lot of shit. Kids nowadays have iPhones and everything, but that's predictable as people move along with technology and that's played a huge part in their roles and growing up.

BloodQueenRazlc

I think there might be 3rd graders on this forum.Sad :(

Nubbun

\(◎o◎)/

JohnOaklyjohn

Quote from: Jinxie on Jul 25, 2016, 06:21 PMIt's sad that this post was needed :(
Why... just why...?

John

Britney1177

Thank you for addressing this Tow, even though it's sad you had to. People should just know better about these things and actually think about their actions and the consequences of what can happen to them.

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Chocotaco786

Give a kid a bike, they'll ride it. Give a kid a ball, they'll play with it. Give a kid a phone?... What the heck society. I blame Obama for this stuff.

People should at least wait until it's legal no matter how "appealing" it is. JFC

graven2603

this is the last post i would ever expect to see on SuperFunTime considering 95% of the player base are all minors *_*
Yuri!!! on ICE is just the best #Victuri
"Try getting good scrub, Time to learn by dying"

emily142

Quote from: The Real Choco Taco on Jul 25, 2016, 07:37 PMGive a kid a bike, they'll ride it. Give a kid a ball, they'll play with it. Give a kid a phone?... What the heck society. I blame Obama for this stuff.

People should at least wait until it's legal no matter how "appealing" it is. JFC

This is a very sad topic although it is not restricted to the United States. This server is world-wide and many underage children are doing this. President Obama has no relevance to this subject nor is he to blame. I just hope that things will start to become right again and parents will inform their children of these mistakes.

DuanetheDino

Even though I'm basically not here anymore, R&U.

Stariieyed

Like everyone has said, its sad that SFT needs this policy. That being said this is a good policy to adopt in response. It shows a no tolerance attitude towards it and makes SFT's stance clear on the issue. Good post Towelie!

Lucy_23x

I don't understand the purpose of doing this actions. There is no gain at all...

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

FEXZER

it's really sad to see what people are doing nowadays, I saw some unban requests related to this topic, and I couldn't believe that they were even trying to come back to the community, after the actions they've made :-\.