Jun 06, 2024, 04:44 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Survival] Vote Contest Results!

Started by TheMop123, Aug 01, 2016, 07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMop123

Hello guys! Thank you all for voting last month! Now, here are the winners of the vote contest.

First Place - Mazeworker
Second Place - Tree43
Third Place - Garywb

Congratulations guys!

However, as you may remember, these players aren't the only ones who get prizes! The top 10 voters of July are entered into an event league! So, here you all are. (garywb did not want to participate in the event league so the 11th voter has been substituted in. Please comment on this post if you do not want to take part.)

-Mazeworker
-Tree43
-gollumsmate
-Slippy222
-_Unity__
-Stancrazie
-Lucy_23x
-JohnOaklyJohn
-SashaLarie
-HoboBacon

The event league will take place on Saturday the 6th of August at 4pm GMT! I will message all of these players when I see them in game. If you do not turn up and have not let me know about this, you will be disqualified!

Again, thank you all for voting!

Lucy_23x

I'd um just like to point out that 50% of servers won't accept my vote/won't load...
But every other server I vote on every day xP
(Apart from last week because went on holiday and wifi there was legit awful)

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

TheMop123

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Aug 01, 2016, 07:30 AMI'd um just like to point out that 50% of servers won't accept my vote/won't load...
But every other server I vote on every day xP
(Apart from last week because went on holiday and wifi there was legit awful)

You still made it into the event league! Thank you for voting when you could! c: (143 votes)

gollumsmate

Sorry, won't be able to make the event league!