Sep 20, 2019, 03:25 am

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here


[B-Team] What to do Before & After a Name Change

Started by TheStarNomad✯, Aug 06, 2016, 12:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

purewolf81

Old IGN:purewolf81
New IGN:AlfieTheHusky
Old rank:Ecologist
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms, mcmmo etc):I had 1,158,123.50 EMP

CrafterLuc2

Quote from: purewolf81 on Nov 23, 2017, 11:21 pmOld IGN:purewolf81
New IGN:AlfieTheHusky
Old rank:Ecologist
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms, mcmmo etc):I had 1,158,123.50 EMP

Done
met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord CrafterLuc2#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

hi735

Old IGN: hi735
New IGN:BentaClaus
Old rank:Scientist
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms, mcmmo etc): Bought /me perms and rank change

BuilderDaisy

Old IGN: Lady_Carissa
New IGN: Mariella3
Old rank: Scientist
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms, mcmmo etc): Nope

MarshMelloFudge

Old IGN:Marshmellofudge

New IGN:Pu2

Old rank: JMod


Extra Info:i was Jmod like 4 moths or something ago and i quit so don't give me Jmod again

xQuicScopex✪

Quote from: MarshMelloFudge on Dec 15, 2017, 03:22 pmOld IGN:Marshmellofudge

New IGN:Pu2

Old rank: JMod


Extra Info:i was Jmod like 4 moths or something ago and i quit so don't give me Jmod again
put non staff rank you had then :>
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jan 16, 2015, 02:59 pmThe king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.

Just an Average Guy

basicallymacy

Old IGN: basicallymacy
New IGN: macysaurousrex
Old rank: Donator
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms, mcmmo etc):

ironlord82

Old IGN:Dremorious
New IGN:AttackHeli
Old rank:Ecologist
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms, mcmmo etc):No
ЯSБΓ MIИSΓΞЯ ФF DΞFΞИSΞ

O O F ' D

stampycat28

Old IGN: stampycat28
New IGN: YoItsHappy
Rank: Im pretty sure an astronomer, but a while back i WAS a chemist..
Extra info: None that i can remember.

CrafterLuc2

Quote from: basicallymacy on Dec 28, 2017, 07:59 pmOld IGN: basicallymacy
New IGN: macysaurousrex
Old rank: Donator
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms, mcmmo etc):

Done by QuicScope I believe.

Quote from: ironlord82 on Jan 04, 2018, 04:54 amOld IGN:Dremorious
New IGN:AttackHeli
Old rank:Ecologist
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms, mcmmo etc):No

Done

Quote from: stampycat28 on Jan 06, 2018, 01:07 amOld IGN: stampycat28
New IGN: YoItsHappy
Rank: Im pretty sure an astronomer, but a while back i WAS a chemist..
Extra info: None that i can remember.

Done
met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord CrafterLuc2#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

MarshMelloFudge

Old Name: MarshMelloFudge


New Name: Pu2


Rank geologist

MarshMelloFudge

Quote from: MarshMelloFudge on Jan 07, 2018, 09:37 amOld Name: MarshMelloFudge


New Name: Pu2


Rank geologist


No i did not have any bought perms,MCMMO

hi735

Old IGN: BentaClaus
New IGN:hi735
Old rank: Scientist
Extra info:I had /me perms and I bought a custom prefix

Mord3005

Quote from: hi735 on Jan 17, 2018, 02:54 amOld IGN: BentaClaus
New IGN:hi735
Old rank: Scientist
Extra info:I had /me perms and I bought a custom prefix

done
1.7.10 Owner
Pocket Eldmin
Pixelmon Charizard Pix Classic Squirtle Survival Member

CreepaKilla24YT

Feb 06, 2018, 11:58 pm #89 Last Edit: Feb 07, 2018, 12:02 am by CreepaKilla24YT
Old IGN: CreepaKilla24YT
New IGN: BandYT
Old Rank: Ecologist
Extra Info: Cannot access chests/machines in my base

Mord3005

Quote from: CreepaKilla24YT on Feb 06, 2018, 11:58 pmOld IGN: CreepaKilla24YT
New IGN: BandYT
Old Rank: Ecologist
Extra Info: Cannot access chests/machines in my base

done
1.7.10 Owner
Pocket Eldmin
Pixelmon Charizard Pix Classic Squirtle Survival Member

MissRuven

Old IGN: Mereruven
New IGN:MissRuven
Old rank:Scientist
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms): Nope

xQuicScopex✪

Quote from: MissRuven on Feb 18, 2018, 03:08 amOld IGN: Mereruven
New IGN:MissRuven
Old rank:Scientist
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms): Nope

done
Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jan 16, 2015, 02:59 pmThe king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.

Just an Average Guy

MarshMelloFudge

Old IGN: Pu2

New IGN: SpeedyStick

Rank:Astronomer

Extra Info/Perms: Nope

CrafterLuc2

met veel rust en vrede zal de end geen keerzijde kneden
虚心坦懐に申し上げる。今から言うことは、言葉どおりに受け取ってほしい。
Bteam Admin and AHoS   |  McPE Developer   |  1.7.10 Elder
Need my aid? Contact me through discord CrafterLuc2#5794 | Or send a forum pm.

Z3noT0xic

Old IGN: StationaryHotDog
New IGN: Z3noT0xic
Old rank: Youtuber
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms): Nope , i did not

Mord3005

Quote from: Z3noT0xic on Mar 26, 2018, 05:14 pmOld IGN: StationaryHotDog
New IGN: Z3noT0xic
Old rank: Youtuber
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms): Nope , i did not


done
1.7.10 Owner
Pocket Eldmin
Pixelmon Charizard Pix Classic Squirtle Survival Member

Freakface109

Old IGN: iiFreaky
New IGN: Freakface109
Old rank: Ecologist

xQuicScopex✪

Quote from: TheGoldenKibby on Jan 16, 2015, 02:59 pmThe king of slime fun, donations, and grinders. Basically the best ever at making money.

Just an Average Guy

Salt

Old IGN: Salt_Lord_Billie
New IGN: Salted_Science
Old rank: Scientist
Extra info(did you have any /buy perms): No