Apr 28, 2024, 04:02 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

[Survival] Manager+ Evaluations

Started by Sparkle_Sun, Aug 06, 2016, 05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sparkle_Sun

Hey Survival players!

I am going to try something new and ask you, the Survival players, to evaluate our current Manager+ team by filling out this evaluation. This is very important because it gives us much-needed feedback from an outside perspective. Survival staff, please do not fill these out!

Please evaluate the Managers based only on their staffing ability. This means not giving someone a higher rating simply because you like them as a person or are friends with them, and likewise, a lower rating because you dislike them since they caught you X-Raying once or breaking the rules. Try to keep both favorable and unfavorable bias out of your evaluation.

The four categories you will be evaluating them on are Activity, Involvement, Professionalism, and Friendliness, on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best. Any other comments you have can be put in the comment boxes.

Activity - How active they are ingame, on forums, in Skype chats
Involvement - How involved they are, how much effort they put in and work they do, how much work beyond Manager duties they do
Professionalism - How professional they are when doing staffwork and interacting with players, how well the represent the SFT staff team
Friendliness - How friendly they are to players and other staff, how well they get along with others

Additionally, there is room to voice your comments and concerns about the Manager team as a whole, as well as the Admin team and the HoS team. These will close on Friday August 12 so please get your evaluations in before then. Thanks guys!

Link: Manager+ Evaluations

American_Walrus

onionboys

Can a Pixelmon admin make one of these for Pixelmon

stormshooter

Quote from: onionboyzz on Aug 06, 2016, 09:27 PMCan a Pixelmon admin make one of these for Pixelmon
I'll talk with dj about it. :)

Darren64_NY

danielle627

Lucy_23x

Uhm
What if you don't some of them very well?
Or not really sure on a category?
It has flaws but I'll try ;P
And define "professionalism" that can be seen in different ways too

I'll just shut up and fill it out now

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Lucy_23x

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

Sparkle_Sun

Quote from: Lucy23x on Aug 07, 2016, 12:11 PMUhm

You aren't required to answer any of the questions so you can skip them if you don't know them. Categories are explained above in the original post.

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Aug 07, 2016, 02:26 PM
Quote from: Lucy23x on Aug 07, 2016, 12:11 PMUhm

You aren't required to answer any of the questions so you can skip them if you don't know them. Categories are explained above in the original post.

Nah I've done it now, I said in it if I didn't know them :P

Sparkle_Sun

Aug 07, 2016, 03:39 PM #10 Last Edit: Aug 07, 2016, 03:43 PM by Sparkle_Sun
I'm actually really disappointed that I need to say this, but these evaluations are NOT here for you to positively bash staff members you do not like. It's quite clear whose feedback is constructive and whose is simply lashing out, and if this continues to be a problem, these opportunities for players to provide feedback will disappear. I'll be removing the particular people who it's abundantly clear that their evaluations are not fair.

It's also quite interesting how those who call staff out for being biased are equally as biased!

ThesonofHokusi

Filled it out, great idea Sparkle_Sun hopefully this helps some of the inactive Managers and higher to be a little more active as that seems to be the main issue.

Saltar32

Sounds Like a good idea! i will do this! :laugh:

Lucy_23x

Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Aug 07, 2016, 03:39 PMI'm actually really disappointed that I need to say this, but these evaluations are NOT here for you to positively bash staff members you do not like. It's quite clear whose feedback is constructive and whose is simply lashing out, and if this continues to be a problem, these opportunities for players to provide feedback will disappear. I'll be removing the particular people who it's abundantly clear that their evaluations are not fair.

It's also quite interesting how those who call staff out for being biased are equally as biased!
I really hope I wasn't one of those people..
Knowing me I probably put something wrong on it anyway ;/

Saltar32

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Aug 08, 2016, 06:59 AM
Quote from: Sparkle_Sun on Aug 07, 2016, 03:39 PMI'm actually really disappointed that I need to say this, but these evaluations are NOT here for you to positively bash staff members you do not like. It's quite clear whose feedback is constructive and whose is simply lashing out, and if this continues to be a problem, these opportunities for players to provide feedback will disappear. I'll be removing the particular people who it's abundantly clear that their evaluations are not fair.

I really hope I wasn't one of those people..
Knowing me I probably put something wrong on it anyway ;/
I doubt you did : D

omelott

Sparkle_Sun

Bump, a few more days of these. Now's your chance to provide any feedback to improve the Manager+ team!

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes