Apr 28, 2024, 11:00 PM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Pixelmon] We need your help!

Started by Dday694, Aug 12, 2016, 03:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dday694

Hey guys so in case you haven't been browsing the pix forums lately, the new spawn for Pixelmon is about done! However there is one thing that we need your help with!

You see, in this new spawn there will be a Mini Poke-zoo of sorts where you can see selected pokes! However.....

We have NO idea which Pokemon should be in this zoo.

SO, that's where you come in!

Tell us what Pokemon you think should be in this zoo, and whatever ones we see as the best choice, will do our best to implement them in! There are a few catches though....

+ There will be 5 zones only! (one of which will either be an aquarium or birds nest)

+ All the zones MUST be a different Biome/style difference! (So think bug=forest etc.)

+There will be NO two same types at the zoo (sorry dragon lovers out there!)

We might eventually change the Pokemon out every now and then, but this is for the beginning of spawn honors! So be creative and think of what pokes you think should be at this zoo!

(I would prefer to have an idea of what types I should be getting ready to build for to get this spawn done! So there will be deadline by Aug. 14th for all entries!)

BrokenVows (Liam)

Should we respond with our pokes here? If so, totally marowak for desert and corsola for ocean.

Smxcee

Cryogonal, Ice type, Snow biome - because who doesn't want to see an evil looking snowflake when they're at the zoo? ;D

Dday694

Quote from: Magnifying on Aug 12, 2016, 03:48 AMShould we respond with our pokes here? If so, totally marowak for desert and corsola for ocean.

Yes, please respond here what pokes you think should be in this zoo

DylbertDangle

Metagross Volcarona Xatu Tauros Corsola or wailord absol

DylbertDangle

any one of those would be cool

DylbertDangle

or tyrogue if you think up something for fighting

BrokenVows (Liam)

Yea, wailord and cryo would be sick!

AidenBwah

For the birds nest, you can do pidgeys and spearow, along with any "starter birds" that are currently in our version of pix, (Which I don't think is many, but might be some.) I know there's chatot and I think Taillow?

BrokenVows (Liam)

Quote from: AmberKat on Aug 12, 2016, 03:54 AMFor the birds nest, you can do pidgeys and spearow, along with any "starter birds" that are currently in our version of pix, (Which I don't think is many, but might be some.) I know there's chatot and I think Taillow?
I do not think taillow is in game yet.

DylbertDangle

A bug type biome would be nice because there are a lot of bugs and other things that could go in a forest or similar environment

AidenBwah

Also, I suggest a volcanic area for fire pokemon such as Charizards and Camerupt

AidenBwah

Quote from: Magnifying on Aug 12, 2016, 03:56 AM
Quote from: AmberKat on Aug 12, 2016, 03:54 AMFor the birds nest, you can do pidgeys and spearow, along with any "starter birds" that are currently in our version of pix, (Which I don't think is many, but might be some.) I know there's chatot and I think Taillow?
I do not think taillow is in game yet.
Didn't think so, but I wasn't sure.

BrokenVows (Liam)

Maybe a cave. Throw in Zubat, galvantula, maybe a couple of others?

Smxcee

Since it can be anything, Ditto, then let people's imagination run wild!

BrokenVows (Liam)

Ditto, on one stone block. Ez win!

xQuicScopex

aquarium with ginormous wailord/gyrados/magikarp cause why not a flopping fish?

xQuicScopex

and maybe have the legendary pokes in there too? like kyogre/ligia for aquarium the birds in the birds nest etc things like that so its like theyre watching over everything

CallOfTheElements

Definitely octillery for ocean.

crystalcool0922

All the birds in one nest (Legends, pokemons, starters ect)

TheStarNomad✯

Quote from: crystalcool0922 on Aug 12, 2016, 11:32 AMAll the birds in one nest (Legends, pokemons, starters ect)
Skarmory definitely has to be there
For those who know my obsession with that bird

Long time StarNomad

SnipeMasterShark

I think most people have an idea of what the starters and dragons look like, so here is my 5 ideas:

Water/poison (fish like thing pokemon) - Qwilfish (I guess is fish is in the name... nvm). I bet most of you didn't even know this was in this version.
Octillery, pure water type, would also be a good substitute @LavishGaming  :D

Psychic/Flying (bird type thing pokemon) - Xatu

Bug/Steel (some kind of... uh... I think its a pokemon) - Forretress

Rock/Water (rock praying mantis thing pokemon) - Kabutops

Grass (moldy noodles pokemon) - Tangela

Pure Ghost (creepy old lady pokemon) - Mismagius

Not really sure what you meant by 5 types but heres my 5 ideas

Kray0ns

Here is my idea on what you can put in the zoo.

Seadra [water] Pachirisu [electric] Staraptor [flying] Seel [ice type] and Tropius [grass]

KasaiHono

Bagon in a mountainous area. Weedle in a forest.
The key to betterment is in acceptance of yourself- Fireblaze 2014

Is it a Salamence standing on a Salamence shooting Salamence shaped fireballs- KasaiHono 2015
I LIKE TO ROAR!!!!! -KasaiHono 2015
I<3Dragunov(My salamence)

Smxcee

Volcarona would look pretty cool in one of these.