Aug 26, 2016, 05:28 AM Last Edit: Aug 27, 2016, 07:19 AM by Towelie
NEW COUPONS ADDED 8/27/2016

Survival/Creative:
2P9Q7TMOJ52PTImdbf5s
ZtM8azlSXfp5m9A6TEzF

Pixelmon
7k5VAzhzHCbGDyZZiNHn
iIORfLtOJl98d6FGZ5PU

Each coupon can be used a single time and offers discounts between 20%-30% in the premium shop
https://www.superfuntime.org/shops

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Loasty

was gonna use it to buy fly for pix for 30 days, turns out i dont have my paypal linked to my card >.<
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

Britney1177

I tried buying something but neither of my cards went through even though one has more than enough money for what I wanted to buy on it.  :(

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

Towelie

Quote from: Britney1177 on Aug 26, 2016, 05:59 AMI tried buying something but neither of my cards went through even though one has more than enough money for what I wanted to buy on it.  :(
:S
We don't handle credit cards, paypal does so try contacting them / asking for help

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

misspiggy95

Maybe Ill do a global drop tomorrow when there are a lot of people online^_^

Melons are love. Melons are life

Britney1177

Aug 26, 2016, 09:34 AM #5 Last Edit: Aug 26, 2016, 02:28 PM by Britney1177
Quote from: Towelie on Aug 26, 2016, 06:46 AM
Quote from: Britney1177 on Aug 26, 2016, 05:59 AMI tried buying something but neither of my cards went through even though one has more than enough money for what I wanted to buy on it.  :(
:S
We don't handle credit cards, paypal does so try contacting them / asking for help

They're both debit gift cards and I did do it through my PayPal account. I bought the chat badges with one of the cards before about a month or two ago so it has worked before. I'll see if I can find something else to use because they're just not working this time.  :(

That's America's Ass
Survival Elder

tman6698

Awesome wanted trails and player glow for ages, will be buying when I'm home! Thanks Tow!

HD

Smileyface2288

This is a nice feature or discount :p Thxs Towlie

supermee3

AidenBwah

"You are not allowed to redeem this coupon." Was this a one-time use for a single person?

blalp

Quote from: AmberKat on Aug 27, 2016, 05:15 AM"You are not allowed to redeem this coupon." Was this a one-time use for a single person?
Quote from: Towelie on Aug 26, 2016, 05:28 AMEach coupon can be used a single time
Looks like it. Try the other coupon.
Have a fantastic day!

Towelie

Quote from: AmberKat on Aug 27, 2016, 05:15 AM"You are not allowed to redeem this coupon." Was this a one-time use for a single person?
Yes, all of them are one time use coupons

ep9954

My sister @Dem_Jellybeanz was trying to get the donator rank using the cupon but it says she wasn't allowed to redeem that coupon. She hasn't redeemed it before, It worked fine for me. Does it have anything to do with the fact we're in the same house?
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb

Lansdiinio

Quote from: ep9954 on Aug 27, 2016, 05:14 PMMy sister @Dem_Jellybeanz was trying to get the donator rank using the cupon but it says she wasn't allowed to redeem that coupon. She hasn't redeemed it before, It worked fine for me. Does it have anything to do with the fact we're in the same house?

Each code can be used once and once only, not once per person.

ep9954

Quote from: Lansdiinio on Aug 27, 2016, 05:49 PM
Quote from: ep9954 on Aug 27, 2016, 05:14 PMMy sister @Dem_Jellybeanz was trying to get the donator rank using the cupon but it says she wasn't allowed to redeem that coupon. She hasn't redeemed it before, It worked fine for me. Does it have anything to do with the fact we're in the same house?

Each code can be used once and once only, not once per person.

ok thanks
B-Team Admin and HoS | Discord Admin | Modded Elder | Survival Contributor
Passava1/Pugava1 is my favorite puggu | werewolfxx5 is a smelly wolf | Panda is a weeb

Nubbun

ok but like.... the temptation thoe

\(◎o◎)/

Nubbun

omg the 7k5VAzhzHCbGDyZZiNHn one was still active wth x'D

\(◎o◎)/

Chill2000

Think I'm late to the party thanks anyway!
Quote from: xavidram on Dec 22, 2013, 09:37 AMThe internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.