Apr 27, 2024, 09:31 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

[Pixelmon] Apply for JMod!

Started by stormshooter, Aug 27, 2016, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xXJohnPlaysMCXx

Quote from: QuadKaiden|Yuggy on Sep 04, 2016, 11:31 AMAlright, lets see how this goes...

Why should you be a JMod: Ok, I was JMod for 6 months and I know I made some mistakes, I've lied to people, I've done bad things. Yes, all of those things are true. I've gone behind peoples backs, I've done some things that I shouldn't have done. But, I feel like I've changed. I fit in a hell of a lot better now, I've been making friends with the new community, I've been putting in suggestions, I've been helping out in game as much as I can to the point where I'm requesting staff more than I have ever done before. I've been setting things up for people, training things, giving help to those who need it and have really settled down. I feel like, and hope others around me have noticed that I've matured way more than when I first achieved a staff rank all those years ago, and if the old me was able to hold that position for so long, than I recon this Quad can hold it for just as long.
Do you reach the requirements: Yeah I reach the requirements, this week I have almost 30 hours, I'm elite 3 with over 2k hours total, and I had @Stormξηder ღ look at my pixelmon bans the only one she found was from garow saying "scrub"
Do you try your best to help players ingame: I will try my best to do my best and help players ingame, and with any problems they may have. I'm already doing this and anyone who catches me ingame can see, currently I'm doing events, playing around and doing group battles with people aswell as helping them I'm keeping them occupied.
How much time do you play on the server per week: I can easily get 24/week if that's ok?
Have you been banned before? If so what for: As I said, I got ender to check and only by garow.
Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: Yes I have skype, discord, teamspeak everything. Add my skype- yuggysft Add my discord- Yuggy

Now I know this would be my second chance, but if this even gets looked at I'd be thankful, I'm trying my best to be better than I used to be and more mature. I think some have seen this, for example when ilaxrv10 tried giving me a second chance, until some unmentionable things happened, and I resigned. Although some bad things happened, I still feel like I'd make a strong addition to the staff team, I'm a good team player, I'm trying my best, I know how the server works, I've been staff before I know everything there is about being a JMod, and I can play when there is usually no staff online during the deadzone time.
Good luck dusk :)

caotti315060

Why should you be a Jmod: I should be a Jmod because i am a loyal player on this server and i am willing to do what ever i am asked to do unless its against the rules.
Do you match the requirements: I am pretty sure i reach the requirements
How much time do i spend on the server per week: i can easily get about 10 hours per week
Have you been banned before: Yes i have been banned before for griefing. However i did get unbanned and i never meant to grief. i was playing on SFT with my dog next to me and my dog got up and stepped on my mouse and i couldn't see that i was griefing.
Do you have Skype: Yep i have Skype and id be willing to tell you it if i become mod because i don't want everyone to on the server to add me on it

pike12

Why should you be a JMod: I believe that I could make a great Jmod. I use to play on pixelmon a while back. Even made YT videos. But I quit for a while and returned about 1-2 months ago. I've been playing on SFT since 2013 and I believe I've seen enough of the staff team to understand what to do. I want to help the server. I see a lot of staff on already but I believe I could be a big help.I don't know if age would help or not maturity wise but I am 19.

Do you reach the requirements:Yes, I do. Since it's monday so far I only have 36 mins of playtime this week. And I have way more than enough hours of total uptime on SFT.

Do you try your best to help players ingame: I don't know about rules help. I usually leave that to the staff. But I do help people who are looking for pokemon if that counts for anything.

How much time do you play on the server per week: I really don't pay attention but a couple of hours?

Have you been banned before? If so what for: No, I have never been banned.

Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: Yes, I also have discord. But I don't have a mic. But I could always buy one.

PokeVersion

-  23H week uptime
- 175 Total Uptime
- Never Got Banned

Why should you be a JMod

i think i should be a JMod beacuse im everyday playing helping players if i can im a Gym Leader 2 right now. im playing like 7-12h a day if im sick and if not i readed the rules i never grifed before/scammed. I readed all the Rules

Do you reach the requirements:
yes i did

How much time do you play on the server per week:
Acctucaly Yes i do

How much time do you play on the server per week:]
18-24H

Have you been banned before? If so what for:
I Never Got Banned Before

Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it:
I Dont Got Skype,but i can chat in game with /w or something like this

IGN:HackVersion

bjornwub

why: i am on alot when i can and i try to help people, i have been here sice 2014 and my rank now is charixard
requierments: i am on the server about 10 to 20 hours a week, my total up tim is 280 hours and i havend been banned
helping others: when someone ask something i will look it up for them and try to help them with it
uptime: 10 to 20 hours
banned: i have never been banned on the server
skype i have skype but dont use it much

xKyle

Why should you be a JMod: I love to help people and am a very experienced pixelmon player. I've been playing since 2014 on this server and know almost everything there is to know about the mod pixelmon and the server rules. Also, I've been on the build team so I know many of the staff inclduing Dpa.
Do you reach the requirements: Yes.
Do you try your best to help players ingame: Of course.
How much time do you play on the server per week:No school, 10 hours+, school, 8 hours.
Have you been banned before? If so what for: I have never been banned.
Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: I have Skype. (dpa already has it.)

SwaggerTank

Sep 11, 2016, 10:00 PM #31 Last Edit: Sep 12, 2016, 01:55 AM by SwaggerTank
Why should you be a JMod: I have experience in being staff. And I have also owned a server and know how it works. I have also been playing since 2014 and know all the rules and how to respect them. Im also GymLeader 3 :). I have also seen the staff team to see and do what they do on the server. I feel like I could be a big help to the server.
Do you reach the requirements:Yes
Do you try your best to help players ingame: As much as I can
How much time do you play on the server per week:Per week I'd say about a good 12-24 hours a week. I play full time soccer and try to get on as much as possible
Have you been banned before? If so what for:Honestly yes I have been banned and it was for apparently disrespectfulness to player but I am very sorry and didn't understand what I did and it was on accdient
Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it:No I do not have a Skype, and cant get one ):

-Thx Swag hope to see you guys soon!

pwnswords

Why should you be a JMod: I feel like I should be a jmod because I have alot of experience in pixelmon and love helping other players.
Do you reach the requirements: I can make the uptime requirements at this point in time I have 25 minutes but I will be on during the off hours.
Do you try your best to help players ingame: always
How much time do you play on the server per week: looking to start playing more again. Io used to get 15+hours a week.
Have you been banned before? If so what for: never
Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it:yes I do have it.

I am a bteam mod but it won't get in the way.
don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

Planetvibe

Why should you be a JMod:  I like to help the community and stop people who destroys others creations
Do you reach the requirements: Yes i go on at a time that no other jmod's go on so i can keep a look out
Do you try your best to help players ingame: i always try to help people
How much time do you play on the server per week: i play more than 5 hours definitely
Have you been banned before? If so what for: once and i got banned for staff evasion because my game crashed
Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it:yes I do have it

flippy7721

Why should you be a JMod: I think I would be a good JMod because I enjoy helping players with their problems and I love helping other mods when they need it. I love being able to support everybody because it makes me feel like im good at something, I love to work with the team and I love facing and accomplishing tough problems.

Do you reach the requirements: I think I do reach the requirements, I'm very helpful and im outgoing. I am always energetic to solve issues, and I am very confident. I have tons of patience and I handle rough situations with a kind and calm reaction.

Do you try your best to help players ingame: yes, I try to help as much people as I can when they ask for a mod.

How much time do you play on the server per week: I play everyday of the week for 3 hours and a half, then on weekends I spend around 7 hours on the server.

Have you been banned before? If so what for: No, I have not been banned ever.

Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: Yes I do, anakin2061

11shadowman

Why should I be a jmod:

I like to help people who need help on the pixelmon server when some one asks what is the best nature for a pixelmon I tell them the best nature for the pixelmon.

Do you reach the requirements?

I have 115 hours but I was o this server when it first started I kind of got mad when they reset it but other than that this server is the best
 you try your best to help players ingame?

Yes I do my best, whenever someone asks a questions if I know the answer I would say the correct one and I will tell people where they can find specific pixelmon.

How much time do you play on the server per week

I just started playing on this server again but I tend to get 1 or 2 hours a day because pf homework and school.

Do you have Skype if so can you get it?

Yes I do have Skype and I also have team speak.

Have you ever been banned before if so what for?

I have never been banned on any server before.

Zackattack7204

Why should you be a JMod: I should be JMod because I think I would be a great help to the server and ensure everything is. Whenever somethings wrong I always try to get help.

Do you reach the requirements: Yes I have over 150h of uptime and I try to play as much as possible.

Do you try your best to help players ingame: Yes I try to help as much as possible and a lot of the times I always get msgs of other people on the server asking me for help.

How much time do you play on the server per week: Yes I play over 5h a week almost over 5h every day.

Have you been banned before? If so what for: Yes but if your tera and reading this you know it wasn't a major ban it was only 24 hours and I was being inmature and rude.

Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: Yes I have Skype my Skype name is zackattack7204.

If anyone's reading this thanks for your time.

Sincearly: Zackattack7204

Sans_EX

Why should you be a JMod:

Ever since I joined the server, I loved it so much and I play on it every day.

Do you reach the requirements:

Not quite. I am on for 10+ hours a week, 5+ on the weekends. Also, I have never been banned. I do not currently have 150 hours of uptime, and I am not sure of the exact amount.

Do you try your best to help players ingame:

I help people out with commands and farming apricorns.

How much time do you play on the server per week:

As I have said, about 10+ hours a week, and on the weekends alone, 5+ hours.

Have you been banned before? If so what for:

I have never been banned on the server nor have I broken the rules.

Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it:

I do have skype. Username: walletwall1

Thank you for reading my application.
-Sans_EX

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Zackattack7204 on Sep 15, 2016, 08:28 PMWhy should you be a JMod: I should be JMod because I think I would be a great help to the server and ensure everything is. Whenever somethings wrong I always try to get help.

Do you reach the requirements: Yes I have over 150h of uptime and I try to play as much as possible.

Do you try your best to help players ingame: Yes I try to help as much as possible and a lot of the times I always get msgs of other people on the server asking me for help.

How much time do you play on the server per week: Yes I play over 5h a week almost over 5h every day.

Have you been banned before? If so what for: Yes but if your tera and reading this you know it wasn't a major ban it was only 24 hours and I was being inmature and rude.

Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: Yes I have Skype my Skype name is zackattack7204.

If anyone's reading this thanks for your time.

Sincearly: Zackattack7204

reposting your application every week doesn't help you they've already seen it

stormshooter

Quote from: QuadKaiden|Yuggy on Sep 04, 2016, 11:31 AMAlright, lets see how this goes...

Why should you be a JMod: Ok, I was JMod for 6 months and I know I made some mistakes, I've lied to people, I've done bad things. Yes, all of those things are true. I've gone behind peoples backs, I've done some things that I shouldn't have done. But, I feel like I've changed. I fit in a hell of a lot better now, I've been making friends with the new community, I've been putting in suggestions, I've been helping out in game as much as I can to the point where I'm requesting staff more than I have ever done before. I've been setting things up for people, training things, giving help to those who need it and have really settled down. I feel like, and hope others around me have noticed that I've matured way more than when I first achieved a staff rank all those years ago, and if the old me was able to hold that position for so long, than I recon this Quad can hold it for just as long.
Do you reach the requirements: Yeah I reach the requirements, this week I have almost 30 hours, I'm elite 3 with over 2k hours total, and I had @Stormξηder ღ look at my pixelmon bans the only one she found was from garow saying "scrub"
Do you try your best to help players ingame: I will try my best to do my best and help players ingame, and with any problems they may have. I'm already doing this and anyone who catches me ingame can see, currently I'm doing events, playing around and doing group battles with people aswell as helping them I'm keeping them occupied.
How much time do you play on the server per week: I can easily get 24/week if that's ok?
Have you been banned before? If so what for: As I said, I got ender to check and only by garow.
Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: Yes I have skype, discord, teamspeak everything. Add my skype- yuggysft Add my discord- Yuggy

Now I know this would be my second chance, but if this even gets looked at I'd be thankful, I'm trying my best to be better than I used to be and more mature. I think some have seen this, for example when ilaxrv10 tried giving me a second chance, until some unmentionable things happened, and I resigned. Although some bad things happened, I still feel like I'd make a strong addition to the staff team, I'm a good team player, I'm trying my best, I know how the server works, I've been staff before I know everything there is about being a JMod, and I can play when there is usually no staff online during the deadzone time.
Didn't you already apply through pm?

ste2302

Why should you be a JMod: I love pokemon
Do you reach the requirements: I can be your jmod baby
Do you try your best to help players ingame: erm yeah if they got $$ :D
How much time do you play on the server per week: LOADS
Have you been banned before? If so what for: punched a Charmander
Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: ye call me for good chatz

Zesty

Quote from: TeraStorm on Sep 15, 2016, 09:06 PM

Didn't you already apply through pm?
Yeah, but I thought I'd rewrite it in a more, welcoming way, I didn't like how I wrote the other one :/ you can use either one, it doesn't matter however :)
Greed may not be good, but it's not bad, either. You humans think it's for money and power. But everyone wants something they don't have.
Survival is the only way. Live on and learn more.
Even when our eyes are closes, there's a whole world out there that lives outside ourselves and our dreams.

Zombiekilla1227.

Quote from: ste2302 on Sep 15, 2016, 09:23 PMWhy should you be a JMod: I love pokemon

10/10 best application ever 100% should be made Owner

xQuicScopex

Quote from: ste2302 on Sep 15, 2016, 09:23 PMWhy should you be a JMod: I love pokemon
#ste4owner2k16

Planetvibe

Why should you be a JMod: i have played on this server for quite a long time and donated quite a bit of money into the game i also like to help the community and stop griefers from destroying  others creations. also i go on at a time when i see no jmods so no one can help players and no one can stop griefers.

Do you reach the requirements: I reach the following requirements
Do you try your best to help players ingame: i always try to help as much as i can
How much time do you play on the server per week: i have about +15 hours of uptime each week
Have you been banned before? If so what for: i have been banned when i disconnected so they banned me for staff evasion
Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: yes its godzaxe1

stormshooter

Applications will be closing at 9pm GMT

Thanks for applying!

DuanetheDino

Why should you be a JMod: bcuz im lit as Fuk 👌🏼💯
Do you reach the requirements: yeet
Do you try your best to help players ingame: only if they give me lvl 100 pokes
How much time do you play on the server per week: 0 (once I get laptop back it'll be 💯)
Have you been banned before? If so what for: Was banned because my caterpie was 2 MLG
Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: vhydrus - add me cuties ;)

MilkBucketHead

Sep 18, 2016, 11:52 PM #47 Last Edit: Sep 18, 2016, 11:55 PM by MilkBucketHead
 In Paragraph form

Why should you be a JMod: I think I should be a J-Mod because the J-Mods and Admins and Mods are great here. I came on and I talked to Dyl for a bit and he was SUPER nice to me! I just really wanted to be apart of that. I guess the staff here are like role-models, to me, as one might say. Also, I think I would be a big help to this server. I love to help people and I am willing to part-take in this amazing scheme of events!

Do you reach the requirements: No, in fact I don't. I have racked up a total of 114 hours online ): and my average time this week is 17 hours! I am addicted to this game, and I love to play it. My average time for the whole month will probably end up at 20 hours. I just joined this server from being BCV'd and I restarted my whole game except for my Pokémon. I love playing this (as said before) SO MUCH and I want to create a better environment for the people who play.

Do you try your best to help players ingame: Yes, anytime a player asks for help, or needs to know how to evolve a Pokémon, I look it up on google quickly and tell them as quickly as I can. I love to help others and I want to show them my  :heart: for them by sharing my knowledge with them.

How much time do you play on the server per week: I play on this server about 8-10 hours a week. This week is an exception because it's like a brand new start for me. If I were to play on this server casually it would probably be 8-10 hours, as I said before.

Have you been banned before? If so what for: No, I have not been banned as far as I know. I have not played on this server for over a year now, so my brain is completely empty and I have no memory of what happened before my one year 'break'. I very highly doubt that I have been banned before on this server.

Do you have skype? If not are you able to get it: Yes, I do have Skype. My name on Skype is MilkBucketHead and if that doesn't work, then it'll be Henry Iddiols which is also my IRL name.

Thank you for your time.

iLaxrv10

This is long overdue to be closed, locked. Correct me if I'm wrong? @TeraStorm

Thanks for applying!  :heart:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

stormshooter

Ye couldnt lock it on my phone lol @iLaxrv10