Personal status update

Started by Towelie, Sep 02, 2016, 07:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

Hey guys,
I decided to make this post so you don't think I've abandoned you or something.
Over the last couple of days I haven't been around in-game / on forums a lot. This is due two reasons:
1. At work, two of the coworkers are on a paid leave which means we have a lot more work for about a couple of weeks until they get back. This translates to insane days of work with often not even 5 minutes of break in an entir eday.
2. I'm actually doing a lot for SFT. Katherine is making lists for me every day with what I need to work on and these lists can include things like survival server issues and not only (eg lost, gmod and so on).
Since Katherine assumed the role of trial Right Hand things have been a lot more streamlined allowing me to almost double my efficiency of things I do in the back end. I used to decline all other servers but survival during the week as I didn't have the time, but seing thigns organized for me like this based on importance allows me to tackle some things during the week while leaving others for the weekend.
This brings me to today. Today when I leave work I'm going home to get Stafida then heading straight to the vet (Because he's pecking his growth and it started bleeding which is extremely dangerous for birds)
So yeah, things have been insane at work this week and will continue for another week. I will get the "Face time (aka ingame time)" this weekend and meanwhile, if there's anything you need from me and you can't reach me, tell katherine, she'll make sure I do it (be sure to inform other players of this as well)

Thank you and have a great one!

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Brightpkz

I'm sure we all get busy in our lives. Heck, I'm still trying to balance everything out and return. All the best for your bird!

Call me Bond. Bright Bond.
Elytra Creds to Cayko <33

Doctor_Thanos

Thanks for everything Tow! We all know you've not abandoned us. :D

Good luck at work and hope Stafide is well soon. :D

Katherine

Sep 02, 2016, 08:01 AM #3 Last Edit: Sep 02, 2016, 01:35 PM by Katherine
As Towelie said, if you need anything from him, come to me. It will always get to him and he'll do it eventually. I'm always around some way or another, just catch me in game or drop me a message over discord or Skype. I'm always happy to help you. :)

CallOfTheElements

Awesome, keep up the good work!

Ps: say hi to stafida for me!

Towelie

Back from vet. They removed the growth from Stafida, said it may grow back, gave me an ointment to apply for 10 days and said if the growth comes back to keep applying antibiotic until stafida starts pecking it again then go at the vet again and so on... basically a never ending cycle of vet visits.

Second, the fact that he's not eating so well seems to be from old age and not much can be done about it :S He's lost a lot of weight and I'm worried about the little guy. This whole thing has been extremely hard on him

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

blalp

Good luck with all that work tow.hope stafida is ok.
Have a fantastic day!

Smileyface2288

<3 Ya Stafida Get better!!! Tbh, I think you work super hard and you have nothing to make others think you have abbanded us!!! Thanks for all the work -Smiley :)

henrywclayton

Unlucky on all these things happening at the same time, hope your bird is ok, and I hope everything get a sorted out quickly for you

JohnOaklyjohn

Thanks for the update Tow. We all know you wouldn't abandon us! :heart:

My best wishes to Stafida, the poor guy...

John