May 23, 2024, 03:33 AM

News:

Like our community? Please +1 our modpack here

What's up?

Started by Towelie, Sep 09, 2016, 04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alansan3

Quote from: blalp on Sep 25, 2016, 05:14 PM
Quote from: Alanna3 on Sep 25, 2016, 11:12 AMGetting back to the main topic...

I'm pretty much new here and don't play on any server other than Lost. I looked at /buy and didn't see anything that I absolutely had to have, so to speak. It felt like there weren't that many options.
Then I went to the website, and looked at the other servers shops. I think implementing some of the things from the other severs (global donation packs etc) onto Lost would be great, especially with information on what you'd be getting. I couldn't figure out what a rank on Lost actually does.

I'd gladly drop a few dollars on a server I enjoy, if doing so would increase the enjoyment of said server.

My two cents  :)
what kind of things were you thinking?

I was thinking the 'give everyone items' sort of thing. Items could range from trollful (poisonous potatoes and the like) to useful (sieveables) to party supplies (cake and fireworks) to pretty much anything.
Or a mystery box. Or a changes-every-so-often box.
Or dump a squid on everyone's head. That'd be funny.
Just throwing some thoughts out there  :)

SuperJK

Quote from: magl on Sep 25, 2016, 07:24 AM
Quote from: SuperJK on Sep 25, 2016, 06:47 AM
Quote from: LavishGaming on Sep 25, 2016, 12:37 AMNever been a fan of riblox, like many oeople have said, it is geared towards kids and us overall just not that great of a game. (In my opinion)
I used to think that before too but just try it
But aren't you a kid thoe? x'D
no I'm a Teen xD

/warp SteveCoMuseum