May 06, 2024, 10:16 PM

News:

Have a Super Fun Time!

What's up?

Started by Towelie, Sep 09, 2016, 04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Towelie

We stopped receiving any donations whatsoever on September the 5th (that's 4 days ago).
What is going on? Is there a problem with the premium shop or why did everyone suddenly stop donating 4 days ago on both Survival and Pix?
We still have bills and stuff xD

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Nubbun

Everyone decided to do a flash mob on donations!
(For real 0clue)

\(◎o◎)/

HD

It's probably school, parents denying us from donating, and less time for SFT. Wanting us to study

ping99811

I have 10 cents... does that help? Does it?

xJade

Well, it's mostly back to school for everyone, so i'm guessing it's the expensive school supplies that the schools ask for. I will donate soon though! :D

:redflower: :redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower::redflower:

:heart:You MUST learn to help yourself. Thats how you become stronger. :heart:

Towelie

That sucks :S Damn school ruins everything

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Mgwllw

If the Prison server ever ends up coming out then I'll donate : )

Fire_Lord_Nero

Basically school. With sports these days costing a pretty penny (Ie american football for my school cost 500) and other requirements like school fees and new clothes you cant expect much anymore.

blalp

Is there just nothing you want in the shop anymore?
Have a fantastic day!

Bakonator

I'll donate monthly when I have a better job. Right now....eh...

tree43

I would donate, but I do not have a paypal. Would it be possible to integrate regular credit cards into the payment system?

Smileyface2288

Hmm if I get a job in 10 years all donate my heart out <3 Smiley

Bakonator

Quote from: tree43 on Sep 10, 2016, 01:37 AMI would donate, but I do not have a paypal. Would it be possible to integrate regular credit cards into the payment system?

Good point

Towelie

Quote from: tree43 on Sep 10, 2016, 01:37 AMI would donate, but I do not have a paypal. Would it be possible to integrate regular credit cards into the payment system?
We had Paymentwall but they are kinda scammy like they owe SFT ~$150 now and they are holding it until November because reasons.

Nubbun

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 10, 2016, 09:17 AMthey are holding it until November because reasons.
Not sketchy at all

\(◎o◎)/

Towelie

Quote from: Mgwllw on Sep 09, 2016, 07:18 PMIf the Prison server ever ends up coming out then I'll donate : )

That boat sailed xd

Kingcozza

Tree, you can easily make a paypal account on www.paypal.com, it's really easy and you just add your card to your paypal and you're good to go, PM me if you have any issues

SuperJK

@Towelie The reason why is because like many people are getting bored of Minecraft I havn't Played Minecraft in 4 months already

/warp SteveCoMuseum

calfrokrill

Quote from: SuperJK on Sep 11, 2016, 11:02 PM@Towelie The reason why is because like many people are getting bored of Minecraft I havn't Played Minecraft in 4 months already
But can't people donate outta pure love for the server? It doesn't only have to be Minecraft. :3

American_Walrus

We're growing up. Getting bored of Minecraft. School. Money's tight. Saving up for school. Choose any of those, no one's going to put money towards something that they don't use/are bored of/have no time for/can't afford

iLaxrv10

Quote from: Mgwllw on Sep 09, 2016, 07:18 PMIf the Prison server ever ends up coming out then I'll donate : )
Prison is coming soon, myself and @djkirsh (She's configuring plugins/building/is an Owner of Prison) are piecing together some final things + extra stuff. It will be released in a few weeks time so stay tuned ;)
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

ochoaj

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 09, 2016, 01:17 PMThat sucks :S Damn school ruins everything
or lack thereof
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

AmusingThrone

My two-cents, use Braintree. Super smooth, and it is now owned by PayPal. It allows you have to have a variety of billing options with basically no royalty fee for most of them. Also, people can donate using BitCoin, don't know who uses that anymore, but I do!

SuperJK

Sep 12, 2016, 07:02 AM #23 Last Edit: Sep 12, 2016, 07:06 AM by SuperJK
Quote from: Cal on Sep 11, 2016, 11:45 PM
Quote from: SuperJK on Sep 11, 2016, 11:02 PM@Towelie The reason why is because like many people are getting bored of Minecraft I havn't Played Minecraft in 4 months already
But can't people donate outta pure love for the server? It doesn't only have to be Minecraft. :3
ROBLOX would be a good game to tell people about SFT I can make shirts about SFT and tell people to join the server. I just like playing it more than MC :P. That's my opinion There is just so many n00bs on Minecraft and stuff which made me quit not on SFT though. 

And ROBLOX isn't just a kids game you know its for all ages :P.

Also It's FREE and FREEnuim

/warp SteveCoMuseum

SuperJK

Quote from: Cal on Sep 11, 2016, 11:45 PM
But I don't have steam it's free but yeah. I can't acess Rust I need to be like 16 to play rust but I may play GMod later in my life. on TTT

/warp SteveCoMuseum