Who would you vote as POTUS?

Hillary Clinton
48 (60%)
Donald Trump
32 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: Sep 16, 2016, 06:48 AM

Towelie

Who would you vote as the President of the United States if there were elections tomorrow ? (poll)
I strongly recommend NOT commenting on your choice so as to avoid drama (however I won't prevent you from doing so)

PS: This is a poll on a gaming community. It doesn't matter if you aren't of voting age.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Im_NoT_Alex

Idk it's hard XD I might vote trump JUST for the memes

JinxOnTheLoose

Can we just vote for a dog instead?

Im_NoT_Alex

Quote from: Jinxie on Sep 14, 2016, 06:56 AMCan we just vote for a dog instead?
What about Obamas Dog?! YES!!!

Nubbun

so much for no politics on here ey ;P

\(◎o◎)/

garow93

Towelie

Quote from: garow93 on Sep 14, 2016, 08:18 AMWhy isn't "No" an option?
Because sadly, it isn't an option in real life.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/

Towelie

Quote from: magl on Sep 14, 2016, 07:24 AMso much for no politics on here ey ;P
We aren't discussing about politics, we are voting in a poll.
It's good for SFT - more forum activity and we get a decent idea of who's gonna be the next president of the United States which kinda affects everyone, even if you're not in the US.

one227

Gosh now idk which one is the lesser of 2 evils ?

This is why im glad i don't live in america

CaykoMarie

We have other options to vote for other than these two. I will be voting for neither of them.

Towelie

Quote from: CaykoMarie on Sep 14, 2016, 09:53 AMWe have other options to vote for other than these two. I will be voting for neither of them.
It's extremely likely that the next president will be one of these two. Who else is still in the race?
Because from what I understand, the democratic/republican parties each nominate a candidate

Nubbun

\(◎o◎)/

pwnswords

In the USA there are four parties although these last 2 have rarely ever had a chance we have the libertarians and the green party and at this point in time they could pull an upset but not likely.
don't listen to my personal title its drunk...1.7.10 Admin, Ex-Bteam Admin, Ex-Pix mod

BattleAxium

Neither, Gary Johnson for POTUS.

stormshooter

Clinton just because she's so ill that she'll have to stand down and we'll get someone else.

American_Walrus

"Which STD do you want" is an equal question

Btw the other two are Gary Johnson- Libertarian (my choice) and Jill Stein-Green party.

It is very likely neither of those will win.

Aymaneto

graven2603

So there is a decrepit old lady and a giant racist Umpa lumpa mmmmm the decision. I Vote Johnny Depp (of the willy wonka variety)  :3
Yuri!!! on ICE is just the best #Victuri
"Try getting good scrub, Time to learn by dying"

SnipeMasterShark

There are other candidates but voting for them is basically not voting but too proud to admit it.

Both scare me... my only comment is trump is racist yet marries a foreigner, so someone is lying. I will gladly tell you all my views and who I will vote for in november if you msg me privately

TheStarNomad✯

Long time StarNomad

Nubbun

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 14, 2016, 09:10 AM
It's good for SFT - more forum activity and we get a decent idea of who's gonna be the next president of the United States which kinda affects everyone, even if you're not in the US.
Having all ages from peops around the world vote doesn't sound like it gives a decent idea, but sure still interesting  i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

forum activity? *cough  then why lock the other poll about politics cough*  

\(◎o◎)/

daredevils323

Towelie

Quote from: magl on Sep 14, 2016, 02:29 PM
Quote from: Towelie on Sep 14, 2016, 09:10 AM
Having all ages from peops around the world vote doesn't sound like it gives a decent idea, but sure still interesting  i guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

forum activity? *cough  then why lock the other poll about politics cough*   
It all depends to how far a topic goes.
If this went insane with people arguing you bet it lock this too

Lucy_23x

I don't know if I could ever say that I'm a trump supporter. Yet I would never say I support Hillary Clinton either.
Why do all the idiots get to be in power?

Quote from: sparkydeathcap on Feb 17, 2016, 04:07 AMand also; how old are you? I've always imagined you as like a old irish man that drinks whiskey and screams at people to get off his lawn while sitting on a bench in the park. But I'm pretty sure that's not the case because if it was: 1. you're a pedophile and 2. you're a pedophile

one227

Quote from: Lucy_23x on Sep 14, 2016, 03:07 PMI don't know if I could ever say that I'm a trump supporter. Yet I would never say I support Hillary Clinton either.
Why do all the idiots get to be in power?

welcome to the world,
If you are rich you can get anything you want !