Who would you vote as POTUS?

Hillary Clinton
48 (60%)
Donald Trump
32 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Voting closed: Sep 16, 2016, 06:48 AM

ochoaj

I think both candidates are just terrible, for different reasons.
I'll explain below:

Clinton:
Pros:
:snowball: Somewhat leans toward liberal values (she's more center-right, and is basically and old Republican).
:snowball: Decades of experience and knows how Washington works.
:snowball: Works with both Democrats and Republicans.
:snowball: Adopted some of Bernie Sanders' policies and requests, including the $15 minimum wage and tuition-free college (under 125k by 2020).
:snowball: Has fought for gender equality, feminism, and healthcare for decades.

Cons:
:slimeball: Absolutely terrible foreign policy as Secretary of State.
  • Wants to continue regime change in the Middle East
  • Destroyed Libya
  • Made tons of gun deals with Saudi Arabia (which is an tyrannical absolute monarchy)
  • Wants to continue to funnel money into Israel's military (even though they violate human rights)
:slimeball: Completely bought by Wall Street and other corporations.
:slimeball: Power-hungry and is known to be a vicious and mean woman.
:slimeball: Has had multiple health issues since her cerebral blood clot as SoS.
:slimeball: Continually shows that she panders to groups that she is speaking to.
:slimeball: Makes bad decisions often (such as appointing DWS to her campaign after resigning as the DNC Chair for favoring Clinton during the primaries).
:slimeball: Always seems fake and insincere.
:slimeball: Loves to avoid questions and changes the subject consistently.
:slimeball: To this day, refuses to show her speeches that she gave for Goldman Sacs, which paid her nearly $125,000 per speech.

Trump:
Pros:
:snowball: Anti-Establishment, which is refreshing.
:snowball: Wants to improve the economy and workers in the US.
:snowball: He can be funny at times (bing bing bong bong).

Cons:
:slimeball: Just kind of a douchebag.
:slimeball: Would completely destroy the environment since he doesn't believe climate change is real.
:slimeball: Leans towards white voters and is against minorities (for the most part).
:slimeball: Completely unpredictable and has a dangerous temper.
:slimeball: Has no political or policy experience whatsoever.
:slimeball: Does not understand anything about the struggle for lower-class Americans.
:slimeball: Lives in a dream by saying things like Mexico is paying for a wall that we will build with money they don't have (like what even??).
:slimeball: Says crazy and illogical things just to gain popularity and gain votes.
:slimeball: Runs his businesses to gain the most money, without caring for who it effects.
:slimeball: Refuses to release tax returns.
:slimeball: Terrible tax reform which would result in a $1 trillion deficit, in addition to the $500 billion deficit we already have.
:slimeball: Wants to invade Syria in order to defeat ISIS.
:slimeball: Doesn't support same-sex marriage or birth control rights (abortion).

As you can see, I don't like either one of them, but sadly, one of them must become president.

My family will write-in Bernie Sanders on Election Day because we know that he could be the best president to ever take office, taking the priorities of working and middle-class families to Washington. I know that he will not win the 2016 presidency, but I want to show that Bernie Sanders will be the most profound politician to ever run for President of the United States.

By the way, if he did in fact become the nominee, the election would already be over. He would've obliterated Trump in the General Election since Bernie attracts most Democrats, most Independents, and some Republicans. So thanks DNC, you have chosen a Democratic Nominee who does not give anyone any reassurance that we will win this election.  :steve:
"Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."
― Benjamin Franklin

Bosslaya

I would go Hillary for two reason:1wen I say Hillary I think of cellarycand I love cellary
2:she is so sick it doesn't matter as long as trump isn't in!
Pocket veteran/Pixelmon Charmander/Survival member