Apr 28, 2024, 09:48 AM

News:

Proudly established in 2010, still going!

[Pixelmon] World reset plans & Information

Started by Dpa1991, Sep 21, 2016, 10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dpa1991

Sep 21, 2016, 10:53 PM Last Edit: Sep 21, 2016, 10:57 PM by Dpa1991
Hey guys,

I think we're getting ready to do the map reset within the next week or two so I wanted to give a little information on how this will go down.

I'm currently inspecting the world to check for any map corruption or chunks that did not properly generate when I created the world. After I verify it's safe to go, I'll begin uploading the map from the dev environment to the live server. Once the map is loaded into the live server, I'll begin creating the rule boards, holo texts (After I fix them, currently they're glitchy) fix the help area/move to the new world.

This world will be replacing /w3 (buildingworld) I will leave /w3 up for 1 week after the reset to allow players the chance to move over their items, we will not be moving any builds from this world to another with worldedit so don't ask.

The new world will become the world all new joins spawn in, I will also be moving the spawner for pixelmon to this world (I *MIGHT* enable the spawner in the new world as well as /w1 (world1) depending on how well my recent server changes have been doing)

clicky

E: Thats a low quality render of the spawn, the black areas are just modded blocks that I was too lazy to include in the dynmap to properly render

SnipeMasterShark

So excited about this! Hope my schedule clears out so I can play more. Thanks for all the work on this!

I'm hoping the new spawn will help out all the new players as well. The current one is beautiful but a bit cramped and hard to find the shop without warping. Also can't wait to see all the dead pirate bodies that @Dday694  has been fighting. Thanks to him for all the work as well.

Quick question: w3 warps would not get deleted automatically right? Us players need to do that ourselves right?

xQuicScopex

what do you mean by moving the spawner for pixelmon to this world? do you mean pokemon will only spawn in this world? or do you mean the server spawn point is there?

Loasty

Guess I gotta actually log on and move my stuff xP   just gotta find the time cause work and school is insane
Pixelmon Admin
Need assistance? contact me on discord @ Loasty#4663

Foonsen

[Lost Islands Manager]

smallfry5545

Sounds great! I'll be sure to play more often after this :D

iLaxrv10

Im so excited, especially now that its only a week or two away! Awesome work to you and the build team  :heart:
Ex-Pixelmon Manager
Ex-Survival, Lost Islands, Pocket Edition Elder
Ex-WildWest, B-Team, Factions, Prison Owner

CaykoMarie

I'm excited for everyone to see the new spawn!  c:

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Sep 22, 2016, 12:23 AMwhat do you mean by moving the spawner for pixelmon to this world? do you mean pokemon will only spawn in this world? or do you mean the server spawn point is there?
Yes, he means pokemon will only spawn in that world.
However, if lag allows it, he will leave spawn enabled in World1 too.

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Towelie on Sep 22, 2016, 04:15 AM
Quote from: xQuicScopex on Sep 22, 2016, 12:23 AMwhat do you mean by moving the spawner for pixelmon to this world? do you mean pokemon will only spawn in this world? or do you mean the server spawn point is there?

then will the ta be moved? or is there already a new one built?

Towelie

Quote from: xQuicScopex on Sep 22, 2016, 03:42 PM

Uhm @Dpa1991 help

Follow me on Instagram (i post cool stuff) https://www.instagram.com/toweliewtf/
Psst, got a Nintendo Switch? Add me -> SW-6574-1607-3796

Dday694

More likely will just move the current Ta to the new world and maybe redesign some stuff there

xQuicScopex

Quote from: Dday694 on Sep 22, 2016, 10:09 PM

More likely will just move the current Ta to the new world and maybe redesign some stuff there

could we add like a very small ta for zubats/pikachus? they always complain they cant find pokemon to train off of maybe we make the pokes like level 10-25ish?

Mrs_Ender88

Life is what you make it, so make it great.
Love with all your heart.
❤Mrs_Ender❤ - Today at 2:25 PM >8ball should I be binned?
HovenBOT - Today at 2:25 PM As I see it, yes